[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're some movies you were present when another person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 51WB6PY4HZL.jpg (40 KB, 337x475) Image search: [Google]
51WB6PY4HZL.jpg
40 KB, 337x475
What're some movies you were present when another person dropped it?
>>
what
>>
>>71776762
I don't know what you mean.
Brazil is great
I like Outland
>>
>>71776799
>>71776795
You're in a room watching a movie with another person.

That other person goes "UGH," and either leaves the room or turns it off. That is to say, they dropped it.
>>
>>71776922
Oh, I see
My brother dropped Dr Strangelove hard
>>
>>71776922
Your mom's sex tape
>>
>>71776762
I recommended this to a friend who said it was one of the worst movies he had ever seen. He was dumbfounded as to why people like it.
>>
there's more than enough entertainment out there for everybody. a glut really
people are allowed to not like movies you do and vice versa
>>
The Neon Demon
>>
>>71776762
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: borat_primary.jpg (58 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
borat_primary.jpg
58 KB, 640x430
>>71776762
My mom said it was too vulgar for her tastes
>>
>>71776762
Two of my friends walked out of the room while we were watching A Serbian Film. I warned them. They wouldn't listen
>>
>>71778954
That's a good one. Why don't people ever think you mean what you're saying? "Oh, c'mon, man, I can take it."
>>
File: tales.jpg (613 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
tales.jpg
613 KB, 960x1440
>>71776762
my faggot ass ex girlfriend made me turn this off because she was afraid the cat would get hurt
>>
File: a-field-in-england.jpg (199 KB, 616x924) Image search: [Google]
a-field-in-england.jpg
199 KB, 616x924
Roommate bailed on this one 40 minutes in. I love it but I can definitely see why others would hate it
>>
>>71779076
also both my parents got so salty watching the pilot of preacher. they're old and christian and i knew they'd hate it, but my brother was hounding them that they should give it a chance. not sure if he was trolling them or genuinely thought they'd look past all the sex, drugs, violence, and blasphemy just for a subpar redemption story
>>
File: 1389451255199.jpg (16 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1389451255199.jpg
16 KB, 400x380
>browse 4chan
>get recommended lesser known movies, music, and books
>try talking about them
>either nobody knows what i'm talking about or they think i'm weird

there needs to be a word for this specific brand of alienation
>>
A Clockwork Orange twice
>>
>>71779206
it's called "make your own thread"
dumb frogposter
>>
>>71779206
easy anon. its a term you probably used a thousand times and which got so mainstream that it lost its original meaning. its called being a nerd. you are a movie nerd, anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.