[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: noice goys.jpg (146 KB, 674x1000) Image search: [Google]
noice goys.jpg
146 KB, 674x1000
Ok, this movie was surprisingly good so let me just shill it here for a bit.

best comedy I've seen this year.

the goose did it again.

Jessica's sister is such a slut.
>>
I liked it but for some reason I got an air of it being smug with itself
>>
Saw it 2x in theaters, loved it.

Why would you be surprised though? It's Shane Black the king of buddy bant making a buddy cop movie. Plus the goose and maximus are in it. You can't lose with that.
>>
Jokes were fine but that chick escaping the house right after a massive shootout and running into the killer was really stupid, she should just wait on her ass.
>>
So he was on drugs right?
>>
>>71776489

>characters doing dumb things offends you

don't watch a horror movie ever.
>>
>>71776424
>"Daddy, there are whores here & stuff"
>"Honey, don't say 'and stuff.' Just say 'Daddy, there are whores here.'"
>>
>>71776424
why is it surprising? Do you not know who Shane Black is?
and no, it's good and will probably stay in my top 10 for the year but it's neither the best comedy of the year nor worthy of shilling, nor is there a decent rip out and you shouldn't brag about watching the movie with censored nudity, arabic subtitles, and an improper framerate on your laptop
>>
>>71776424
Enjoyed it. It's genuinely funny but ultimately a bit too cynical for my taste.
Felt like a more accessible version of Inherent Vice, a much better movie in every sense.
>>
>>71776692
Not OP but I just returned from watching it in my local theatre.
>>
File: acute.jpg (246 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
acute.jpg
246 KB, 1500x999
>>71776486
>Shane Black the king of buddy bant
never heard of him before but now that you say it I checked and it's lethal weapons guy. it all makes sense.

I went to this blind because you can't ruse the Goose and you can't hussle the Russle.
expected nothing and got this gem of a movie.
>>
Should have had a hot sex scene between Goose's daughter and the enviro-slut daughter of the lawyer.
>>
>>71776773

Watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang if you like Nice Guys.
>>
>>71776424
Went in to this expecting to like it on the grounds that I'm a huge sucker for neo-noir and anything set during the 70s and ended up enjoying it even more than I thought I would. Damn shame nobody is probably gonna remember it in a month.
>>
>>71778095
wouldn't count on it just yet
Much better than American Hustle.
>>
>>71776573
fucking this

>>71776424
>parents oblivious to the fact a car JUST FUCKING CRASHED through their house like a bullet through Jell-O immediately after their son Sam Fishered into their bedroom in fear of making a noise that might wake them up as he takes a spank book
>13 y/o girl is the only one solving the mystery while the adults are bumbling idiots

Crowe and Gosling are entertaining together, but the movie was shit. The plot was paper-thin with a ham-fisted script.
>>
No it was fucking bad
Crowe is really fat now
Not funny at all
>>
>>71776424
It was a good summer flick but I felt like most of the jokes felt flat.
>>
>>71779115
>autism
>>
>>71779210
It's called logic, dummy, which the movie fails to utilize.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.