[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has he murdered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Who has he murdered?
>>
>>71773913
no one, he's a jabroni
>>
All of the original season 1-2 Gang. He then started replacing them with further and further exaggerated personality lookalikes so they could fit the image of the Gang he had in his addled mind.
>>
>>71773913
His character.
>>
At this point, probably some of the women in his tapes, but he should really be limited on terms of capability. It's blatant flanderization, he's funnier when he's just a dickhead sociopath but otherwise pretty harmless.
>>
Fat Mac
>>
My sides.
>>
>>71774042
>he's funnier when he's just a dickhead sociopath but otherwise pretty harmless.
yeah, i hope they never turn Dennis into an actual murderer. the implication is much funnier.
>>
>>71774139
I'm pretty sure he'll strangle the bird in the final.
>>
It's sad. I honestly can't remember a geniunely funny scene from the last season. They made fun of reusing themes and ideas in "The Gang Recycles Their Trash". And now they are doing it unironically and without any humor.
>>
>>71773913
Christina Hendricks' pussy.
>>
how long before he kills maureen ponderosa, assuming she's still around I haven't seen her since the wedding massacre episode
>>
the finale should be him shooting everyone because he's tired of their shit every day and then realizing he misses them and then shoots himself only to find they all died back when charlie did pulled the wildcard in the van full of gas
>>
>>71774662
She is a cat now.
>>
>>71774662
she was in the court episode
>>
>>71774313
The scene where Dennis was talking to the girl on the boat was funny.
>>
Who's the best Sunny character and why is it Mac? He's the character that keeps on giving
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.