[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What storyline would YOU like for episode VIII? Someone will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What storyline would YOU like for episode VIII?

Someone will think your idea sucks so you might as well say anything, but serious answers are welcome as well.
>>
A George Lucas shaped artificial intelligence/space weapon that is big enough to have testicles the size of the original death star comes and literally kills the entire universe. The end.
Check em
>>
>>71772441
So you want a big universe killing space cock with two Death Stars as balls?

I'd go see that.
>>
I'm hoping for a storyline that hugely resembles Empire, like how TFA was similar to A New Hope.
>>
>>71772390
Rey not trusting the Ressisantance, Luke and the First Order and leaves with with a defected Kylo at the end.
>>
>>71772441
episode 9 being a black screen with George Lucas's laugh echoing around the cinema
>>
>snoke/kylo's plan is to pull anakin's force ghost into reality. They need luke for whatever reason, either to be the host or just to tap into his powers for it to happen. They have a hard time acquiring luke, so they go with plan b, to use his daughter. Yadda yadda yadda, when it goes down, kylo accidently ends up being turned into anakin. Movie ends leaving you wondering if it's anakin or darth vader
>>
>>71772390
star wars dont have real plots

gee i wonder if the plot will involve the bad guy questioning his role in the world, the black guy gets captured and needs rescueing, the girl getting trained by luke who will die like yoda, then she goes and rescues black guy and evil guy confronts her but then near the end of the film a big twist reveals that Rey is really evil or some shit
>>
>>71772544
Reylo
>>
>it turns out Luke is evil
>he kills Rey
>Hux ousts Snoke and Kylo from authority in the First Order
>Kylo becomes good and teams up with the resistance
>>
Let's do a So Tolerant remake of EP5, people liked the EP4 remake aka TFA, what could go wrong?
>>
Luke fucks Rei in the ass.
-The End
>>
>>71772390

Rey learns Luke is not what he seems, meanwhile, Kylo discovers Snoke and Luke are the only two master and apprentice Sith left. They are turning the entire galaxy against one another in a giant chess board to see who can kill the other and whether Luke is worthy of inheriting Snoke's title. Luke doesn't really plan on inheriting the title of the last Sith but wants to kill Snoke, Luke has mastery of both light and the dark side, if Luke kills Snoke then he'll have perfect mastery of both and balance will be restored to the universe.
>>
>>71773321

Also the tree isn't the origin of the force or some retarded shit like that, it does affect it a little, Snoke wants to destroy the try so Luke will go completely apeshit and have the dark side take over him. Luke killing Snoke would mellow out both the light and dark in him vying for dominance which is helped by the tree we've seen in leaks.
>>
>>71772390
Just remake Spaceballs t.b.h.
>>
>>71772390

Rey, Finn, and Poe are all summarily executed in the first five minutes.
>>
File: RUKE.jpg (191 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
RUKE.jpg
191 KB, 900x1200
>>71773272
I like the way you think.
>>
File: nrots16.jpg (12 KB, 374x226) Image search: [Google]
nrots16.jpg
12 KB, 374x226
>>71772390
How about an original idea with a brand new set of characters in a different time period of the star wars universe? How about doing something refreshing for once.

I mean, I'll predict what Episode VIII's plot will be, I won't make up my own storyline:

Benecio Del Toro is obviously the villain, he is a high ranking political figure working his way up in the galaxy, before he unleashes his full plans he is playing a balancing act of appearing good, while behind the scenes doing bad shit, kind of like how Sheev did, except he won't have any jedi/sith powers.

Since TFA was a rehash of ANH, Ep 8 will be likely a rehash of ESB, so expect an overall darker tone, with Rey even being tempted to the dark side now, obviously she'll train with Luke and he'll take her to that fucking retarded tree of the jedi that's been leaked and he'll explain the whole backstory of how anakin really isn't the chosen, surprise, it's you! (until Episode 11, where in the post-sequel trilogy we learn it was actually somebody else all along! -Thanks Disney!). Then some shit will occur where she'll obviously reunite with Boyega and whatnot. I predict Snoke, Del Toro and Kylo Ren will join forces to destroy the remaining jedi, and will kill Luke. Rey and Kylo will get in a brutal lightsaber duel and one of them will be seriously injured, perhaps Rey will turn to the darkside. Force Ghost Anakin will also make an appearance and will speak to Luke and perhaps Kylo, trying to dissuade him from the dark side, but Kylo being the whiny emo faggot he is, will reject it.

Yeah, this movie is going to be shit. But everyone will still see it.
>>
Rey and luke are talking about her parents abandoning her
Luke turns and says
> NO REY, I AM YOUR FATHER
> NOOOOOOOO
> Chops off hand
> Credits
> Disney drowns in merchandise money
>>
>>71773607

They both get into a slap fight, amputate themselves and swap body parts around, so Rey has Luke's arms and legs and Luke has Rey's arms and legs.
>>
>>71773272
creampie or not?
>>
>>71773502
Yeah I can see this. Still cant believe they put in that chosen one shit in again

A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>71772390
>implications of darth jar jar
>darth rey
>punished kylo
>luke being an effortless badass
>finn becoming a space pirate
I dunno, write a story around all that
>>
>>71772608
Thats a good idea
Not sure how it could be well executed tho.
>>
>>71773720
Lewd
>>
>cut to dark space scene
>a dark craft approaches from distance
>ominous music plays as the craft approaches
>it's sleek, dark. An arrowhead shape with glossy panels
>the ship passes past the camera with a swoosh
>cut to inside the ship
>we see a throne, sitting in a cargo hold
>a dark figure sits in the seat, hooded and hunched over
>switch to profile shot of the elusive character
>we see a wizened nose and chin, grey and sickly
>puffs of cold air emanate from his mouth as he talks
>"I'm back, Skyyyywalkerrrrrr. And this time, I have the higher ground!"
>The figure cackles as the scene transitions
>>
>>71773321
>They are turning the entire galaxy against one another in a giant chess board to see who can kill the other
I like this idea, of both being so powerful that one-on-one combat is arbitrary for them so the only way for them to fight is by using the galaxy as a conduit
Not bad
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.