[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ BTFO! warcraft 2 incoming!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: warcraft-socialmedia-china.jpg (35 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-socialmedia-china.jpg
35 KB, 600x238
/tv/ BTFO!

warcraft 2 incoming!!
>>
more than half of the box office earnings for this movie came from china

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>71772055
FUCK CRITICS
WE CHINA NOW
>>
>>71772119
what's disgusting about that?
>>
>>71772271

amerifat sad his money means nothing now
>>
>>71772303
is it like "some other country spent more money going to watch movie than we did. that's so disgusting"?
>>
I'll have my revenge and Warcraft too!
>>
>>71772055
Who cares, it's a videogame flick for fat virgins.
>>
China has the worst taste.
They need to stop making horrible movies a success.

I wonder if they will save the new Ghostbusters.
>>
>>71772055
It owes everything to China so, what's next?
>all characters are asian
>asian elf meme guy becomes a main character
>only theatrical release in China, straight to VHS in the rest of the world
>orcs are capitalists who are only used to get money to their country
>baby thrall from the end of Warcraft 1 is now a child worker and dies while making one of those plastic armors the dudes carry
>>
I really hope they cast Jackie Chan in the leading role for the next.
>>
>>71772055
Good movies BTFO.
>>
>>71772435
Not "like", it's exactly that. He wanted the movie to crash and burn because the amerifat "critics" told him not to go see it.
>>
File: 1467125336748.png (196 KB, 311x357) Image search: [Google]
1467125336748.png
196 KB, 311x357
>giving a shit about movies not reviewed by RLM
>>
>>71772582
No, I wanted the movie to crash and burn because it was completely awful and literally the only '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' defending it are people who would have defended it anyway even if it was 2 hours of Duncan Jones taking a shit on his father's grave.
>>
>>71772540
You don't get it. East is so much influenced by Western culture that caucasian actors are a necessity for a movie to be a success.
>>
Great!
Only movies that i'm excited more than for Warcraft 2 are Break it Ralph 2, Resident Evil The Final Chapter and the Emoji movie :)
>>
>>71772629
You seem mad.
I went to see it expecting a massive wow pandering turd and more than agreeably surprised. It's one of the top this year.
>>
>>71772540
China makes enough movies with Asian people. Any movie they import, they want white leads.
>>
>>71772515
I'm just kind of curious why Chinese even bother to go to theaters. It's literally the piracy country.

It's easier to find pirated stuff than legit. Unless things have really changed in 10 years or so.
>>
>>71772540
they'll adapt that Warcraft panda furry game
>>
>>71772691
Not really, it's an awful movie.
Cringeworthy dialog, it barely has a plot, absolutely horrible acting everywhere, and 90's TV show-tier production values and cinematography, and it's only made money because Chinks like farming WoW.

This is exactly what a movie is not supposed to be.
>>
>>71772055
Hope they get Uwe Boll tbqh.
>>
If anything I'm happy for Duncan Jones. He's a top chap.
>>
>>71772754
Just hope his career can survive this movie and can go back to doing actual good movies.
No one deserves to be known for directing videogame movies.
>>
>>71772629
i saw it with my gf who knows nothing about warcraft and she really liked it.
>>
>>71772822
i saw it with my gf who knows everything about warcraft and she really hated it
>>
>>71772722
>Cringeworthy dialog
God forbids a cheesy fantasy setting to have cheesy dialogues.
>It barely has a plot
I guess you have a very low attention span
>absolutely horrible acting everywhere
it was bad at times but not so much overall
>90's TV show-tier production values and cinematography
you wot? it's so millennial in its approach it's almost disappointing, and there's nothing wrong with 90 and earlier cinematography

>it's only made money because Chinks like farming WoW
Yeah you've such an obvious hatred for wow it's no wonder you rely on strawmen
>>
>>71772786
Thing is the lad enjoys making these movies a lot. Like, he's genuinely happy making them, so eh, good for him.
>>
File: 1464466829682.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
1464466829682.gif
2 MB, 390x219
>>71772055
not all too hopeful but they'll have to really impress audiences in Warcraft 2 or we might not ever get the arthas movie

in any case, good news; vidyakino has been revived
>>
>>71772515
ghosts/phantoms are illegal in china
>>
>>71772055

FOR THE HORDE

#FORTHEHORDE #rouge #roguesdoitfrombehind
>>
>>71772629
edgy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.