[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Polo Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Marco Polo Season 2.jpg (134 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
Marco Polo Season 2.jpg
134 KB, 640x445
Patrician as fuck. Season 2 was an improvement from season 1 although i liked that one very much too, they improved the character Marco Polo in this season. He was much more interesting than in season 1 imo.

How can a show which doesn't have even close to Game of Thrones budget be so much better?
>>
>>71769639
>they improved the character Marco Polo in this season
They basically fucking removed him from this season. I think he had like 20 minutes of screen time during the entire season.
>>
>>71769639
No one else has watched the season 2 or did i miss the previous threads?
>>
>>71769865
I just binge watched the season. I thought he had a lot of screening time. Only Kublai had more.
>>
i think i enjoyed s1 more but i enjoyed both. s1 seemed to have a beginning middle and end but this season was all over the place
>>
>>71769929
Yeah s1 was certainly more plot driven but i liked how they brought more depth to the character in s2. S3 could be really great if they do it right. They have the characters to make it really interesting.
>>
>no cricket minister this season
miss him already
>>
Fucking Ahmad fucked and killed his own mother, what the fuck
>>
Haven't finished season 2 yet, got 3 more episodes to go

Think I preferred season 1 so far though the infighting and scheming with Kaidu and Ahmad is not as interesting as watching them take the last Chinese fortress
>>
Season 2 cliffhanger finale was gay.
>>
>>71770571
not really though. The Kaidu vs Kublai vs Achmad thing is over which was the major plot line in season 2. Next plot line will be the Christians.
>>
Just watching it right now, I only hope nothing bad happens to my waifu Khutulun
>>
>>71770203
Made me hard as fuck, mom was hot, and the choking made my dick diamonds
>>
>>71770623
Nah season 1 finale was done better.
>>
Is that Genghis Khan from Night at the Museum in that picture?
>>
>delicious cinematography
>good characters
>kung fu fight scenes still awesome

gud show
>>
>>71770203
Yeah, what the fuck was that about anyways?
>>
>>71770630
Strong woman character done right. For example in the fighting every time her brother was overpowering her she used his momentum against him and not overpowering him which shouldn't be possible considering her size and lack of raw power compared to his brother.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.