[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
swiss army man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
how come no one is talking about this instant #classic?
>>
Waiting for YIFY
>>
>>71768630
It was kind of a let down. The ending was great but everything before it was dragged out like a motherfucker. It was painful how many two minute scenes were over five+ minutes long.
>>
File: 1465591620366.jpg (27 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1465591620366.jpg
27 KB, 300x295
>muy farts
>>
Because its meme movie tier trash
>>
>no rip

Guess.
>>
>>71768703
u dont like memes? wtf r u doing on 4chan?!?!
>>
File: 1457476106913.png (26 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1457476106913.png
26 KB, 1106x1012
>it's an entire movie about farts
I mean, I like Paul Dano, but I can't get into that
>>
>>71768673
its painful how much of a faggot you are.
>>
>>71768745
the movie is not about farts, unless you cant into metaphor
>>
>>71768718
>pleb like pleb mobie
no surprise
>>
>>71768832
nice critique
>>
>>71768766
Reported for underage. Come back when you're 13.
>>
>>71769357
https://letterboxd.com/invisibro/film/pacific-rim/
pleb
>>
>>71768673
>>reddit

The ending was the worst part
>>
I heard MEW was in it. Is this true?
>>
>>71769613
Yeah she's a slut and she sucks at acting too
>>
>>71768745
The constant fart jokes stop about 10 minutes in and even then they follow the rules set out in-universe
>>
>>71769685
Your opinion is wrong but you're allowed to have it. I'm absolutely seeing this movie tomorrow.
>>
8.8/10 I meant to start like three threads on this.

Yeah I'd say something like pacing was a bit off in the second half. That's my only critique.

It was equally hilarious and awkward. Focus on flatulence = letting out your own hot air and being honest with yourself and others. Final act and ending...well I thought it was really good, but crazy grim.
>>
>>71770048

Also, I was tired of occasionally doing something molly-like at a friends place, so I did this time entering the theater.

Really made for a physically turbulent experience. I had to have looked bonkers walking out.
>>
>>71769792
It's a good movie but she is the worst part of it
>>
>>71770096
Wait, when you say slut, you mean she plays a slut in the movie?
>>
>>71770241
>you mean she plays a slut in the movie?
she does not - she's a nice family woman
>>
>>71770259
Either way, MEW gives me good feels, slut or not. Thanks for the replies btw, I appreciate honest opinions.
>>
>>71770259
how much screentime does she have?
>>
>>71770297
like 5 minutes, if that - this movie is about as classic as it gets
>>
I went in expecting low brow jokes the whole time. But I was surprised at how the movie relates the two characters interactions to everyday life. Yes there are stupid jokes lol boners and farts but i found the whole movie charming and relatable.
>>
I FUCKING love Paul Dano.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.