[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree KGBeast is a pretty fucking based villain in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: kgbeast.jpg (246 KB, 1916x796) Image search: [Google]
kgbeast.jpg
246 KB, 1916x796
Can we all agree KGBeast is a pretty fucking based villain in the ultimate cut?
He went from a forgettable hanchman in the theater cut to one of the best villain in the ultimate cut

I hope he comes back in the next movie
>>
>>71768523
he's dead
>>
>>71770562

Show me his bodeh
>>
>>71770562
All accounts are balanced in the end.

He burnt those Africans to a crisp and in the end got the same treatment.
>>
Yeah he was based

I like how in the ultimate cut every time you saw him you knew bad shit was about to happen
>>
>>71770663

>at underground fight
>his fighter loses

Hue
>>
File: 1461980080211.jpg (12 KB, 214x314) Image search: [Google]
1461980080211.jpg
12 KB, 214x314
When I saw BvS... I got a weird deja vu feeling from this guy. I recognized him... but I couldn't quite place him. He has sort of a vague, nondescript henchman look to him... so I figured he was just reminding me of someone else.

Tonight I was hanging with some friends at their apartment... and they were watching Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Then, I saw him. This exact fucking guy plays a henchman in Winter Soldier.

Big deal, right? He's got that henchman look to him, so whatever - he just got cast in both.

BUT remember what kind of henchman he is in BvS? He works for Lex Luthor... and in the beginning of the film is working as a MERCENARY causing destruction to damage Superman's reputation.

IT IS NO COINCIDENCE that this lead mercenary in BvS is played by someone from the Marvel universe. Snyder snuck him in there so subtly that most would never notice him being in both cinematic universes. However, his inclusion in the cast of BvS and as a hired mercenary fucking with Superman's reputation is a DIRECT COMMENTARY by Snyder on Disney/Marvel's attempts to shill against DC's creative vision. Just like his character is secretly working to sabotage Superman's reputation, Marvel is doing their best to sabotage Snyder's Superman's reputation.

I'm now thoroughly convinced Snyder is a genius.
>>
>>71770742
The Russian is an important character because he and his men are always depicted as being brutal against their fellow men for a paycheck.
In the African village scene they massacre them.

This is mirrored on Bruce's future dream sequence, where men working for the tyrant Superman are turning against their fellow men and hunting them when they oppose the current regiment.

>The russian guy has a two-headed eagle tattooed on his neck.

>Two-headed eagle
>Symbolically, a protector. a
>together of two forces.

This is obviously ironic, since he is the opposite of a protector.
>>
>>71768523
Sort of like the Crossbones of the DCCU.
>>
>>71770608
wow...

K I N O
>>
>>71770742
It all makes sense now
>>
>>71770608
WTF, I love Kino now
>>
>>71770562
He's not dead, he's actually Clayface
>>
>>71770770

Crossbones accomplished very little in Civil War other than dying like a faggot.
>>
>>71770813
pls be true
>>
>>71770562
He'll become Firefly desu
>>
>>71768523
>KGBeast

Jesus fuck
>>
>>71770835

This honestly just shoehorned him in because of his importance in killing Cap after the end of CW comics.

They just threw him in to make people say 'are Disney really going to kill Cap off?' when everybody knows they don't have the balls to do it
>>
>>71770742

Fuck offfffffff that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>71772351
>They just threw him in to make people say 'are Disney really going to kill Cap off?' when everybody knows they don't have the balls to do it

Did people really expect it to end exactly like the comic? Highly unlikely, and it doesn't take "balls" to kill off a character either, because the audience, normies or not know, eh he'll back.

Also obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgAXCT99m0M
>>
File: IsSuchAthingPossible.png (771 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
IsSuchAthingPossible.png
771 KB, 900x900
>friend mentions to me that they watched BVS with some plebs they work with (manchildren autists 100% confirmed).
>claimed man-children hated the grim-dark realistic setting of BVS. they sat through the movie like a peanut gallery trying to 1 up each other with shitty jokes as they watched a shitty web rip in a dusty room sober.
>tell them i thought the movie was one of the better super hero movies made and i don't let viral marketing campaigns control my mind.
>explain to them disney makes shit man child movies.
>they break down and admit to me the truth (their friends are plebs and they seceretly hate all super hero movies).
>never asks me about movies again.

Worked out better then expected. Thank you based Synder.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.