[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Rogue One be StarWarskino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: rogue-one.0.0.png (781 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rogue-one.0.0.png
781 KB, 1600x900
Will Rogue One be StarWarskino?
>>
>>71768434
nope
it's neutered already
>>
>>71768434
Starwars is the new james bond.
10 years later, oh star wars 12 is out!
>>
Disney should only do animated movies, everything live action is bland and painfully forgettable
>>
>>71768434
>Starwarskino
I tremble at the meta-ness of the term
>>
>>71768434
Not in the slightest, I'm just in it for New Hope-era, James Earl Jones Vader.
Say what you will. I saw Star Wars at 4 years old and it shaped a love of a certain operatic gravitas in film. Am I a cuck to Disney? 40% only when considering the episodic side of it.
Will this film be shit? Mediocre most likely overall. Has potential to be shit.

But that Vader tho

>>71768608
Iger already said there's gonna be another trilogy after this.

Honestly, after seeing the VII premier with a lively, ecstatic mass, from kids to seniors, all enjoying themselves, I wouldn't mind this format if it was truly after another generation, much like the time gaps of OT, PT and ST, and if they had the wits to space it out as such.
But they won't. If they're smart they will. But instead they're greedy.

I bet by 2025 they'll launch Episode X.
>>
>>71768862
>Honestly, after seeing the VII premier with a lively, ecstatic mass, from kids to seniors, all enjoying themselves

My first screening of The Force Awakens was so weird. I saw it on Thursday night, one of the first showings in my area, and the theater was packed. People cheered at the opening logo but then were dead silent for pretty much the entirety of the movie. Nobody applauded or cheered at the end, it was a dead crowd after the opening.
>>
>>71768434
no
pigdisgusting corporate spinoff
stop shilling you cuck
/thread
>>
>>71769149
Hmm. My audience went bananas at all the scenes you'd expect cheering, even when BB-8 gave the thmbs up.
>>
It probably was Kino

Then the Disney shills saw Edwards' Cut

They demanded reshoots

Disney cannot be KINO

IT MUST BE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR TRASH
>>
>from the director who brought you the most boring monster movie ever, and Godzilla flick somehow worse than 98
What can possibly go wrong
>>
>>71768434
it could've been
the mouse already butchered it, though
>>
>>71768434
the milking has begun
>>
>>71770800
>american crowd
here in yurop i didn't even go to the cinema due to severe social anxiety

god bless yurop
>>
>I rebel :^)

No
>>
>>71770986
That one line sums it all up really.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.