[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red is the best Orange, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Red2.jpg (465 KB, 1536x1920) Image search: [Google]
Red2.jpg
465 KB, 1536x1920
Red is the best Orange, right?
>>
>>71768217
No, Alex is.
>>
>>71769203
No, Piper is.
>>
MIIIIIIICHAEL
>>
>>71768217
Red needs to be put back in charge of the kitchen. She had more power when she was in charge of the kitchen and shes the kinds character you wanna see in power.
>>
>>71769224
I hate that little over privileged lesbo.
>>
>You are a straight, white man. You don't get to be the victim, honey.
I was able to stomach the SJW aftertaste of this show for 3 seasons but I think I'm done now. Almost every bit of idle dialogue is some cunt writer soapboxing about their political ideology. It's worse than strawman comic strips.
>>
>>71771970
>You are a straight, white man. You don't get to be the victim, honey.

Thats bullshit.
>>
File: race war.png (3 MB, 1712x960) Image search: [Google]
race war.png
3 MB, 1712x960
>>71771970
>>71773935
They make fun of both sides.
>>
>>71769224
ew no
>>71771970
Red was a bitch this season, but they clearly tried to drive home the idea that no one is invincible an no ideology is fool proof. Red may have SAID that, but the show clearly wanted us to feel bad for Healy, Bayley, and Caputo. Don't be a cunt about it.
>>
>>71771970
Wasn't that Judy King who said that? Not sure it holds much weight being said by a racist cunt like her.
>>
>>71769203
>>71769224
These are legitimate Tumblr opinions

Red's the only reason to watch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.