[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20 16/jul/08/simon-pegg-def
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15
File: faggot.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/08/simon-pegg-defends-gay-sulu-after-george-takei-criticism?CMP=twt_gu

>they decide to make Sulu gay because its 2016, but they say its a tribute to George Takei

>when the Producers went to George Takei to tell him about the idea he said he disagreed with it and that it went against the vision of the character

>the Producers make Sulu gay anyways

>now we have Simon Pegg, a man who works on the film, saying that he disagrees with George Takei and thinks Sulu being gay is a good tribute to George Takei
>>
>>71767983
>"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I AM A LEFTIST SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR WHO DECIDES WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU! EVERY TIME I DO SHIT LIKE THIS I INCREASE MY SJW SUPERPOWER LEVELS BY A LOT! SO SHUT UP AND BE GRATEFUL I AM DECIDING THINGS ON YOUR BEHALLF!"
>>
How is his sexuality even going to be a factor? They're going to have a fucking love story for Sulu in the new movie? Or they have him randomly lust after guys or make him act flamboyant?
>>
File: Iguanas are slow.webm (3 MB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
Iguanas are slow.webm
3 MB, 520x520
>>71767983

Pegg, please stop.
>>
>>71767983
I can't believe Pegg is dumb enough to step in this.
>>
you PC bro?
>>
>>71767983
PEGGED
>>
File: pegg.jpg (851 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
pegg.jpg
851 KB, 1000x563
>Trailer comes out, it's terrible everyone hates it
>Pegg doesn't even try to defend it
>Anton Yelchin dies
>Now, the Gay Sulu controversy

This is a man that hated the sequels before it was cool and now...he has become that which he hated the most. He has now turned Star Trek into the Prequels.

You are George Lucas now Simon.
>>
>>71768077
He once cursed nerd culture and yet remains in these movies, he's a fucking tool if there ever was one.
>>
He should also be black now, as a tribute to modern 'murrica.
>>
>>71768109
maybe he's a self-hating nerd?
>>
>We could have introduced a new gay character, but he or she would have been primarily defined by their sexuality, seen as the ‘gay character’, rather than simply for who they are, and isn’t that tokenism?”

Except Sulu is now Gay Sulu.
>>
>>71768055
Cho's Sulu only mentions it in passing in one scene. Apparently he says "Yeah i have a husband and a daughter". End scene.
>>
>>71768055
husband with a little girl adopted, obviously.

just a no issue thing. not a arc, just a detail.

Sulu is saying what he's saying to help preserve the orginal series.

He's already done more for gay rights.

If anything this a nod and wink at George the actor, and he's being gracious about it, so that honor is still preserved, while the goal is still moving forwards.

it's clever.
>>
>>71768055
Sulu will deny being seduced by new white alien girl and wrap arm around his new butt buddy. Then they frolick away to get for Tribles to recover a damaged Kirk who is training in his Hyperbolic Time Chamber to fight Freezal in a beastie boys karaoke battle!
>>
>>71768109
Probably because nerds are degenerate manchildren, with no dignity who will pay him millions regardless of what he says.

I just can't imagine anyone looking at this debate and thinking "Let me inject myself into this. I will definitely come out looking good," regardless of what opinion they have of it.
>>
>>71768139
Except Sulu has always been Gay Sulu
>>
File: reg_600.cho.cm.21113.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
reg_600.cho.cm.21113.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>71768146
>Yeah i have a husband and a daughter
Just looked it up and it's real
John Cho married Bobby Lee
>>
>>71767983
fuck simon pegg he is the most unlikable pom to ever cross the pond and has been a real life david brent ever since hot fuzz fucking sjw typical bong retard.

takei is absolutely right gene roddenberry is spinning in his grave
>>
>>71768219
Fuck sake Cho. There are billions of hot korean girls and you picked THAT?
>>
>>71767983
I wish SJW writers would stop this. The Avatar dorks did it with Korra by randomly making here gay/bi in less than 7 eps. Yet they shame people for not seeing it.

Happy Endings was probably the best representation of gays. Just a dude that enjoys bro shit (football, beer, sarcasm) but also likes dick. Simple. Human.
>>
>>71768243
The heart wants what the heart wants
>>
>>71768146
I'm pretty sure one of Sulu's children appears in a movie, or one of the TV series. I can't remember which but I think it's his daughter who is at the helm.
>>
File: kerri-higuchi-thumb.jpg (48 KB, 641x606) Image search: [Google]
kerri-higuchi-thumb.jpg
48 KB, 641x606
>>71768243
what is love
>>
>>71768134
The only true nerd is a self-hating nerd to be honest.
>>
>>71768219
I always knew Bobby Lee and John Cho belonged together.
>>
>>71768271
>The Avatar dorks did it with Korra by randomly making here gay/bi in less than 7 eps. Yet they shame people for not seeing it.
honestly i stopped watching the series because it was so badly done.

Hamfisted crap

i dont mind it in shows like the wire and oz where it makes sense but to take a previously straight character and swap sexual orientation because bi/gay is 'cool' now is absolutely stupid.

Why dont we make gay characters straight? They wouldnt fucking dare yet no straight character is off limits is it?
>>
>>71767983
Why didn't he just make Scotty gay then?
As the writer and actor he could have have got his wish of making an established character gay and not annoyed Takei.
>>
>>71768219

Well I'm happy he married an asian woman and don't fail for the western whores meme.

Good job Cho, I don't like Harold And Kumar movies or American Pie ones but you are ok in my list.
>>
>>71768281
movie once. it was from a glamazon from a book.
>>
>>71768306
self hating nerd here its true.
>>71768340
>Scotty
>gay
how in the fuck?

sulu it sort of makes sense as takei was pretty fucking gay in the original series
>>
File: ra3empireempoeror.jpg (117 KB, 984x550) Image search: [Google]
ra3empireempoeror.jpg
117 KB, 984x550
>"I played him as a straight male."
>"But you're gay. Therefore the character should be gay."

This is really an insult to the actor and his craft.
I mean Takei is ridiculously gay in real life, but the thing I respect him for is that he can totally turn that off on when he acts.
>>
>“He’s right, it is unfortunate, it’s unfortunate that the screen version of the most inclusive, tolerant universe in science fiction hasn’t featured an LGBT character until now."
Star Trek has had bisexual characters before on screen.

This is bisexual erasure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_erasure

4chan and Tumblr should unite and join forces against this movie, as each has a reason to be upset.
>>
>>71768062
Damn I didn't know iguanas could move like that
>>
>>71768423
Funnily enough Erasure is mostly bisexual
>>
>>71768390
yeah i agree.

john cho is a cuck really
>>
>>71768443

Yeah saw it in a webm thread on /an/, their bites are really vicious too.
>>
>>71767983
Liberal agenda pushing reaches ever more comical heights.
>>
>>71768329
Korra was garbage.

Oz makes sense. It's prison. It's not even gay.
The Wire, with Omar, it didn't define him. He had some much character, quirks and flaws to make him human. He just happened to be gay.

Would never happen. Too much of a shit storm. Plus what, you're going to make a gay character from Sex and the City fuck Sarah Parker? Wouldn't work.

I just want less stereotypes. Not all gays are lisping, clothes obsessed, Daiquiri drinking faggots.
>>
>>71768467
I suppose the target being a stuffed animal makes it seem more vicious than it is though.

Probably couldn't try that shit with another iguana quite as effectively
>>
>>71768478
>Liberal agenda pushing reaches ever more comical heights.

As a black guy... I can understand why random white people trying to bandwagon on your cause would piss Takei off.

Fuck you liberals and SJWs... you seriously do us more harm and cause more hatred than you help... But i suspect most of you are just in it for your own amusement and you don't actually give a shit about niggers or our cause.
>>
>George. You have proven that a gay actor can portray a character that is not a token gay character. So we are going to make your character a gay token character as a tribute to you.
>>
>>71768219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
>>
Thats pretty funny
>>
>>71768209

what do you mean by this?
>>
Homosexuals are like HIV- they dissolve on contact with air.
There will be no homosexuals in the future because as we're all told by the homosexual community: 'homosexuality is a gene'.
Up to this point homosexuals have been spreading their genes because of society's intolerance towards them. They took wives and had children because an alternative lifestyle was illegal.
Now they can do whatever they want and their choice is to die out.
>>
>>71768510
Don't forget in The Wire, Rawls was gay too and they never acted like it was a big deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 896x672
Who cares? Simon Pegg is infinitely more talented in everything that he does.

Takei did a one off, garbage sci-fi show 50 years ago and was hired because of his ethnicity.

So why shouldn't Pegg make Sulu gay if he wants to? Star Trek is not sacred, Roddenberry was a hack, cry into your Uwhorea body pillow George.
>>
>>71768619
Completely forgot that. I think it was played as a joke at first but gives a deeper meaning to how he's a total prick.

And then there's Greggs too.
>>
>>71768656
Not really. Pegg only does good work when he's with Wright. He's been in countless of awful American and British comedies that don't work/aren't funny.
>>
>>71768619
But did anyone know?

I got the impression that it was very much on the down low.
>>
>>71768534
It's always fun to watch /pol/ bait liberals with their fake black twitter accounts. I have seen them call for mass murder of white babies and the sjw were agreeing with them.

liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>71768619
Yeah i only put it together ages after i first watched it.

>>71768510
>I just want less stereotypes. Not all gays are lisping, clothes obsessed, Daiquiri drinking faggots.
Yeah its always some femenen twink hipster looking faggot rather than just a normal person.

Granted alot of real life fags are like this but theres alot you'd have no clue that they are gay.

My problem is with the way the media is pushing this since the fucking 80's is just nuts its literally in everything and nobody really gives a shit same with the black power crap lately.

Whats next fucking pedo's and animalfuckers rights movements and necrophiles and everything else?

>slippery slope
>>71768656
Simon pegg reads of a script he's an actor and proved himself to be pretty average at it.

Seen his movies after Edgar Wright's trilogy ? Absolute dogshit mate
>>
>>71768571
But anyone with a lick of common sense can see homosexuality is, at best, partially genetic. There's always some people who are undoubtedly gay but how many gays are made by being a fruity kid that was told too many times that he would grow up gay?
>>
>>71768656
Simon Pegg has never written anything good. And his only good performances have come from edgar wrights direction in the mid 2000s
>>
>>71767983
>b-but you're supposed to give me progressive good boy points and a pat on the back...
>>
Poor Takei.

He spends his entire career trying to avoid "asian stereotype" roles only to be pigeonholed as "gay" by SJWS. I hope he has plenty of lengthy black teenagers and dry oatmeal to console him.
>>
>>71767983
But it's set in the future, by then wouldnt humanity have grown out of homosexuality?
>>
why do you idiots watch this shit?

hollywood has 0 ideas and just does remakes

keeps generating a ton of $ somehow
>>
>>71768800
>But anyone with a lick of common sense can see homosexuality is, at best, partially genetic
Wat
>>71768847
lerl gotta love the liberal left media
>>
>>71768769
Lesbians have gotten lucky. Either they get portrayed as dykes or they're shown as strong, independent womyn.

All I want is more characters like Max from Happy Endings. Where gay is just who they are but not a definition.
>>
>>71768859
This i just thought everyone would be bisexual and this shit would be in the past.
>>71768874
Better than facing reality desu its fucking bleak and uncomfy

Only reason im still here and play vidya drive and stay in my room is to escape
>>
>>71768062
What's that junk on an iguana's cheeks???? Looks like eyeballs
>>
>>71768717
>>71768769
Seen anything good with George Takei in it? Even if you consider TOS good, Sulu hardly made it good and was created as part of Roddenberry's endless agenda.

Pegg made 3 classics, the rest may or may not be give or take. Takei was cast because he had slit eyes and never did anything else.

Takei can shove his opinions and "Roddenberry's legacy" where no one has and hopefully will never go. Where were his hot opinions when he was getting a free ride?
>>
>>71768859
By then the gene or mental deficiency responsible will probably be eradicated. No future parent would want homo children.
>>
>>71767983
>sexuality
for what purpose? I want to see niggas exploring and meeting alien species for trade purpose. not penis into vagina or butthole purpose.
>>
>>71768077
>Pegg
>Dumb
Pegg is doing what his studio asks of him, aka getting paid.

The only dumb people are the idiots who keep making these fucking threads and not seeing the forest for the trees- that these changing pre-existing characters and making them gay, black, female, whatever only serve as a fucking marketing tool.

One that promotes a binary discussion and makes the fanboys look like non-flavor of the current year. But then it's not like those people have a reputation they care about.

And you lot keep feeding this. Fucking morons.
>>
>>71768909
As a Straight i really think that its all bullshit

everyone just wants to one up everyone else because they are more 'special' due to their meme whatever defining shit.

Cant we just exist without all this pandering over correcting pc crap ruining classic cinema and other media?

>>71768930
>Seen anything good with George Takei in it? Even if you consider TOS good, Sulu hardly made it good and was created as part of Roddenberry's endless agenda.
i dont consider the ToS that great but back in the day it was groundbreaking even growing up in the early 90s it still had a lasting impression on people not so much these days.

>>71768988
Dont worry it will be even worse than the first 2 movies
>10% actual trek
>90% white american 'feels' gen x edition
Seriously cant we just have a fucking space roadtrip movie like the older Treks?

Its meant to be Sci Fi in deep space not STAR TREK EARF EDITION

FFS Deep Space 9 got out and about more than these new trek movies.

Hope to god the new series next year returns this poor trek to form
>>71769014
Agree with you on everything but Pegg who is a fucking smug asshole

Why do you think Wright and Nick dont want to do anything with him?
>>
>>71768930
Return from the River Kwai
>>
>>71767983
I honestly try really hard to like Simon Pegg, but he literally cannot stop being a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>71768108
>hated the sequels before it was cool to
everyone hated the star wars prequels right after leaving the theatre, my friend.
>>
>>71768930
>the Cornetto trilogy
>classics

Maybe Shaun of the Dead but after that the other two are just follow-ups.

Pegg is funny but he's been in a lot of meaningless shit that no one remembers.
>>
>>71769077
>Seriously cant we just have a fucking space roadtrip movie like the older Treks?
modern day audience would fall asleep. I'd personally love it, but they're trying to compete with the mad max and interstellars of 2016.
>>
>>71769077
>who is a fucking smug asshole
>smug=dumb
Pegg does and says what he needs to to keep making his films and getting paid. Who gives a shit? If you do half as much as you claim, stop helping to promote his shitty Trek film nobody even knew was happening before they made Sulu suck dick.
>>
>>71769103
he was great in spaced sotd and hot fuzz started to get grating around worlds end and now i really dont like him.

Nick Frost and Edgar wright are based but Simon Pegg needs to come down a peg or two because he's head has inflated past the size of the enterprise
>>71769135
>Pegg was funny
ftfy

Honestly i think SoTD is the weakest in the trilogy i think Hot Fuzz and Worlds End are infinitely better made deeper funnier movies in their own way
>>
>>71768769
>Granted alot of real life fags are like this but theres alot you'd have no clue that they are gay.

Because of course you only recognize the ones that exhibit the traits that are commonly attached to gay people. When you meet a gay guy, that doesn't have any of these traits, how would you know he was gay, unless it actually came up somehow. That's what a stereotype is.
Just like there are lots of stereotypes about manly straight men. But then if you lined up all the 4chan nerds in this thread, how many would automatically qualify as definately hetero, if you judged them on classical hetero manliness?
>>
>>71769190
Thats bullshit.

slower burning movies are fine.

Most audiences got bored with mad max so honestly there comes a point where they cant keep their attention even if its the fastest most intense movie in the world hardcore henry

Weird thing is they wont look up from their phones or turn them off for an hour and a half to watch a movie.
>>71769199
This is what bugs me about stereotypes in media its so lopsided and now white male and attractive female somehow = bad and we get shit like ghostbusters and purple blue hair colored crap.
>>
>>71768291
A concept where you beg the other part to hurt you "no more".
>>
>>71769133
That's simply not true.
>>
>>71768390
it's the otherway around, he acts gay inrl, and plays himself in his movies
>>
>>71769334
No its true back in 1999-2003 everyone hated the fucking prequels.

Hell some people liked them because it was the cool in thing back then but nobody will unironically admit to liking them now.

Except on this board
>>
>>71769334
i guess if you were 5 at the time and werent aware of what adults were saying, you could believe that
>>
>>71768524

I imagine it would be a blur of thrashing bodies until someone gets the upper hand and the other fucks off
>>
File: 1461617222097.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1461617222097.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>71767983
>now we have Simon Pegg, a man who works on the film, saying that he disagrees with George Takei and thinks Sulu being gay is a good tribute to George Takei
>>
>>71768108
>mfw the "Exclusive to CBS Streaming or some shit" revival series next year

JUST FUCKING FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP
>>
>>71767983
>literally sees first hand what happens when the government wants to imprison people of his kind and how dangerous that is and how it can happen at any time, even by the supposedly free and democratic US government
>knows first hand the violence inflicted by those who hate gays
>still advocates for gun control
>>
>>71769400
I tell people IRL that I like the prequels and they agree with me. But it's because we were like 6 in 1999. I don't watch them anymore but I appreciate the videogames that came with them, they are good childhood/early teens memories.
>>
>>71769466

Bryan Fuller >>>>>>> Simon Pegg
>>
>>71767983
Pegg's a faggot based Takei
/thread
>>
>>71769402
Well, that was the market intended for the film; there's nothing worse than +30 year olds still liking star wars or complaining about that shit.
>>
>>71769523
Don't forget that the Clone Wars series is excellent from about halfway through season 3 all the way to the end.
>>
>>71768209
But he hasn't. George Takei is right about what he's saying. He knows this decision is just more Jewish pandering. Hollywood jews literally fuck everything up.
>>
>>71769523
Fuck that even the games where shit apart from battlefront 1 and 2 desu

Most of the other games are fucking terrible nobody remembers or cares about the prequels and i think of them as bad or worse than the EU which i know nothing about which is where the prequels should have stayed, nothing it started a trend of rebooting a series before the current timeline like the new trek and fucking hobbit just fucking STOP

>>71769460
i just read the article and i couldnt finish pegg's interview it make me ragecringe so hard

>Uhh sorry Takei you dont know whats good for gay rights because its my movie and im straight
>So let me just insult you and sulu's character by shoehorning this shit in a already awful movie.

Pegg comes off as a massive twat hay i really cant stand what he's turned into.
>>
>>71767983
I don't agree with George much, but I certainly will with this

>great tribute making someones character gay

fucking lmao, talk about pandering
>>
>>71769589
Eh, it wasn't serialized enough for me.
>>
File: 1467920106584.jpg (205 KB, 969x766) Image search: [Google]
1467920106584.jpg
205 KB, 969x766
>>71768276
This.
>>
They shoulda just had Takei cameo as Sulu's gay dad.
>>
File: 1397867957371.webm (552 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1397867957371.webm
552 KB, 720x480
>>71767983
>Simon Pegg turned into a huge fucking faggot social justice panderer in the last 5 years
>>
>>71767983

Based George

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txVh2QgRmHs
>>
>>71768219
Maybe she's a good cook and a submissive, loving housewife.

>If you want to be happy for the rest of your life...
>>
File: f02.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114 KB, 680x439
>>71767983
>Simon Pegg

Social justice workers are literal cancer of humanity.
>>
File: o-WILLIAM-SHATNER-facebook.jpg (369 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WILLIAM-SHATNER-facebook.jpg
369 KB, 2000x1000
cameo when
>>
>>71769402
I was 11 when episode 1 came out, pretty much the age of the main character. My friends and I all hated it
>>
>>71769608
>inb4 normal retards start hating takei over this and siding with pegg
i can see it now

>UHHH UR A SELF HATING GAY IM A LGBTTGIJSAIDJASIDJ123123 SPOKESPERSON AND YOUR HOLDING US ALL BACK
>>71769631
This

anything would have been better.

Pegg is a fucking gronk this isnt clever or a tribute as takei said its more of an insult and x washing than anything.

>George Takei - The GAY GUY THAT PLAYED SULU LOL
he would much rather be remembered as not being 100 percent about he's sexuality and im fine with that thats why pegg is a fucking asshole.
>>71769634
at least we have a great excuse not to support this fucking turd of a movie

>FnF: Startrek gay sulu fucks pegg edition
>>71769702
First they take jlaw and emma watson now pegg

whos next? Sigourney weaver and the rest are long gone.
>>
>>71769716
>JUST
Nigga looks like hes been blown out an air lock and left out for over a minute ai
>>
>>71769728

>Jlaw

who gives a fuck about that skank?
>>
>>71769756
Exactly they will just fade into irrelivance
>>
>>71768291
>>71768219
qt
>>
File: 1467982246511.jpg (42 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1467982246511.jpg
42 KB, 316x316
>>71769728
>jlaw
I have to agree with this faggot>>71769756 I never cared about jewlaw at any point in time
>>
>>71769133
desu, I had a good few weeks of being in denial of how shit they were
>>
>>71768534
>Fuck you liberals and SJWs... you seriously do us more harm and cause more hatred than you help... But i suspect most of you are just in it for your own amusement and you don't actually give a shit about niggers or our cause.

Liberals have a vested interest in keeping Blacks poor, uneducated and dependent on government handouts.

Who got more help from Obama, poor Blacks or Gays?
>>
Pegg needs to die already.
>>
File: 1467006481357.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1467006481357.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>71767983
ebin
>>
>>71768923
its probably there for intimidation, since iguanas can stand tall and look bigger with those things as "eyes"
>>
You'd think that by the 2260's Humanity would have found a cure for homosexuality.
>>
>>71771800
They will, don't' worry.
>>
>>71771800

It's called traps
>>
>>71767983
SJWs are now turning against the gays. This is hilarious.
>>
>>71768539
>>71768219
The best part is that you never hear about scandals and shit regarding these two. They live happy, private lives.
>>
>>71768539
Not sure she counts when she's a beard
>>
>>71767983
isnt this like when someone forces someone else out the closet.
>>
>>71768423
Did none of the Trek movies have a gay or bi guy before? Well it's an interesting factoid about the franchise but jesus fuck, get over it. I think Star Trek would be the last damn franchise to go out of its way to not support a group.
>>
>>71769396
I prefer this, he is infact a total badass and pretending to be gay is just how he has a laugh every now and then.
>>
Good for George for speaking his mind on the subject. He's an actor, he doesn't have to have the character he portrayed being gay because he himself is gay. It's that sort of pandering bullshit that turns people off from 'le current year' ideologies.
>>
has being a heavily virtue signalling SJW shoving their opinion down everyones throat on social media ever worked out for any established actor?
personally I feel like it's a certain type of male actors last hoah before they fade away, akin to actresses showing their tits n ass.
>>
>>71767983
tbqh, takei was a closeted homo for a majority of his life. He still has some of the old ways stuck in him. Pegg is right that creating a new gay character is making it about his sexuality while revealing that sulu is gay is adding to his character. At the same time I agree with sulu that they shouldn't change established characters. It's all bullshit though so I don't really care.
>>
>>71769753
He's 85 years old.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.