[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, looking to get into the Star Trek movies. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: khan.png (175 KB, 275x376) Image search: [Google]
khan.png
175 KB, 275x376
Hey /tv/, looking to get into the Star Trek movies. I've heard it's okay to skip the first one as it doesn't impact the later films and is a drag.

As someone who's never watched the show and only knows a few characters from pop culture references, is it worth going straight to The Wrath of Khan? Or do I need to watch other stuff before that?

Also, Star Trek general I guess
>>
>>71766387

Why would you watch any Star Trek without the LGBGTQRVHPT people in it? #gaylivesmatter
>>
>>71766387
Yes worth to goto Wrath of Kahn that's how I show it to people
>>
>>71766387

Should probably hunt down the episode Khan appeared in and watch that first. But probably not the whole show.
>>
>>71766387
It doesn't really matter where you start all that much. Star Trek II is a follow up on the episode Space Seed, but you will probably understand what's going on anyway. I personally like Star Trek I, but it is a slower 2001-type sci-fi.
>>
>>71766410
ironic shitposting

is shitposting
>>
>>71766410

Did you think this was funny while you were typing it?
>>
>>71766434
The entire Original Series is like 3 days long to watch, back to back.
>>
Watch some episodes. Just look at descriptions and see what sounds neat. Maybe bing a top ten list or something.

Those first six movies are worth watching. Just watch them.
>>
If you're gonna jump straight into Wrath of Khan I highly recommend you watch S1 EP 22 of the original series, Space Seed before hand. TOS is on netflix I think.
>>
>>71766387
>I've heard it's okay to skip the first one as it doesn't impact the later films and is a drag.
>As someone who's never watched the show

Holy christ, millennial genocide when? Just watch the show and then watch the movies you fucking idiot. HUR DUR HOW DO I LIKE STAR TREK WITHOUT ACTUALLY WATCHING IT GUYZ?
>>
>>71766587
>>71766580
>>71766489
>>71766434
>>71766429
Alright, I think I'll track down the episode with Khan and watch that first. Thanks guys.
>>
>>71766588
bait needs some work m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.