[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made my dad watch the matrix He said it was the dumbest shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: The_Matrix_Poster.jpg (29 KB, 290x401) Image search: [Google]
The_Matrix_Poster.jpg
29 KB, 290x401
I made my dad watch the matrix
He said it was the dumbest shit ever
What does your parents like
>>
File: 1467242078733.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467242078733.gif
154 KB, 500x500
>>71765882
my dad watches only western and james bond and car racing. everything is else he thinks is "shit"

he drinks beer every day. has probably never read a book in his life. the most shallow slob i have ever known and iam embarassed as fuck about him.
>>
my dad only likes operator movies, war movies, and old mafia stuff.

his favorite movies are black hawk down, the godfather 1-2, and saving private ryan.
>>
>>71765882
My dad said he really enjoyed Batman V Superman and told me to tell him when I get it on Blu Ray.
>>
File: La_Boum_1982_film_poster.jpg (20 KB, 266x373) Image search: [Google]
La_Boum_1982_film_poster.jpg
20 KB, 266x373
i dont know my dad but my moms favorite movie is la boum.
>>
My dad likes mafia/crime movies and anything from Tarantino. I showed him The Thing when once and the flying saucer in the cave was too much for him.
>>
File: 14678829960460.jpg (114 KB, 1280x748) Image search: [Google]
14678829960460.jpg
114 KB, 1280x748
>>71765882
Watched BvS in cinema with my dad. He isn't in superhoic stuff actually (asked me what is Batman's superpowers after the movie), only one he knows is actually Superman cause Donner-Lester movies and tv series (except Smallvile ofc) we wachted when I was kid. He didn't watched Man of Steel nor Superman Returns, any other capeshit.
He liked movie. Only thing he didn't understand was actually Martha-moment, cause he didn't knew Batman's mother has same name and all this stuff underneath.
He actually didn't notice dirt was moving and thought Supes actually died.
In his childhood was comics about cowboys and Tarzan knock-off. He is Serbian.

Saw Drive with him.
Also liked it.
Very like Ryan Gosling (my mom doesn't though, think he is weird), cause this and Ganster's Squad we also saw in cinema.
>>
Up
>>
>>71765951
What does he look like, anon
And what kind of person are you
>>
>>71765951
I asked you a question asshole
>>
My Dads usually pretty pretentious so he could go either way.

He loved Pacific Rim so who knows.
>>
>>71765882
dont care desu
too busy being a selfish faggot to care
>>
>>71765882
He has a decent taste in movies, for a dad. He thinks Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson are the most beautiful actresses.
He really likes Top Gun and Back to the Future, his favorite comedy is Dumb and Dumber and Home Alone.
Movies he thinks are really really good, perhaps his favorite is Saving Private Ryan, Bourne trilogy. He enjoys Tom Cruise and probably really likes him and even has a man crush on him. He likes Tom Cruise's movie Edge of tomorrow.
>>
>>71768719
Oh and we REALLY likes The Prince of Egypt.
>>
my dads top 3 is pretty good,
1: Ronin
2: Collateral
3: Heat

other than that he only watches sport and war documentaries
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.