[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such a fag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: tommen.jpg (152 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tommen.jpg
152 KB, 1200x800
Why was he such a fag?
>>
as i understand he is much younger in the books (like a lot of characters).

He acted like a young kid would given the circumstances.
>>
>>71764847

>commit sudoko because his "wife" died

A little kid wouldnt do that
>>
>>71764847

its been made clear in the books that Tommen is slightly mentally handicapped

not a full blown retard but definitely below average IQ
>>
he's british
>>
>>71764868
>get teased by smirkfu for months
>dies before you could fuck her

yeah he would
>>
>>71764333
Takes one to know one, kid.
>>
>>71764333
his parents were twins

also, he was a contrarian and did exactly what jeoffrey wouldn't
>>
>>71764868
He committed suicide because he had to chose between standing by his city and arresting his mom or standing by idly as his insane mom destroted the city.

He couldn't pick between the two options so he an heroed. It wad a kinda of neat nuanced character moment honestly
>>
>>71764868
His wife didn't just die. His wife was murdered by his mother, as well as the religious father figure he had grown to love. When he saw the Sept of Balor blowing up, he saw his only chance to be a good, wise king blowing up. He had nothing to live for and instead of consoling him, his mother was off pouring wine on some nun's face.
>>
>>71764333
What's gonna happen to Sir Pounce now?
He's gonna get eaten by the Mountain isn't he?
>>
>>71764333
He was white boi
>>
File: MAEGOR_I.jpg (43 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
MAEGOR_I.jpg
43 KB, 300x420
>>71764920
Smirkfu did fuck him earlier, but she stopped fucking him when she got out of the Sept, and for good reason. Who'd want to have sex with such a beta cuck who lets his queen, wife and mother be captured by fanatic terrorists and tortured for months, when he's the motherfucking king?
>>
>>71764957
Or maybe it was because his wife, father figure and countless other innocent people were just murdered by his own mother?
>>
>>71764959
>he saw his only chance to be a good, wise king blowing up

Fuck off christfag, Tommen was the worst """"""king"""""" in the history of Westeros.
>>
>>71764333
Tywin died before he could groom him, Cersei wasted too much time on Joffrey, and his "Dad' didn't have time for anybody, and his Uncle Father was off getting cucked.

So he was basically a neglected dumb shit. Imagine if Tywin hadn't fucked Tyrion over, Tommen could actually have been the best king out of all of them under Tywin's guidance.
>>
File: 1445103052987s.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1445103052987s.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>71764969
>sir pounce
Literally who? Littlefinger?
>>
>>71764969
Only Septa Nutella is going to get eaten by the Mountain.
>>
>>71764868
he was abducted by "non christians"
>>
>>71765014
I never implied he was a good king, I said he WANTED to be a good king and he considered joining the crown with the faith to be a part of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJahW5ciSUU
>>
>>71764987
You know Margery had the perfect weapon to fix him.

The moment the Sparrow started giving her sex advice because Tommen was missing the pussy she should've used that as an advantage. Go back home, fuck Tommen's brains out. Basically tell him that The Sparrow was ordering her not to have sex with him because it's ungodly and that she'll have to stop. Tommen basically killed himself because she was dead and he'd never fuck her again, if she would've started manipulating with sex, the High Sparrow's dick would be on a spike in the court yard.
>>
File: 1442735613494.gif (729 KB, 211x196) Image search: [Google]
1442735613494.gif
729 KB, 211x196
>>71765033
>he could have been the best king
>from a honorless family of degenerates
>>
>>71765082
But he had plenty of other opportunities to be a good king. Having a hot wife and a manipulative pope for a "father figure" is not the only formula to educate kings.
>>
>>71765136
But it worked so well IRL.
>>
>>71765102
Tywin knew how to properly run shit. He had been the hand of the king for a long time. If he would've operated and taught Tommen how to properly rule there'd be no problems. Remember that Tywin didn't want to kill Ned, he didn't like that Joffrey killed all those children, he was smart enough to see through the bullshit of the small counsel members several times. The only thing he fucked up was trying to frame his song for the murder of Joffrey.
>>
>>71765001
No. they make a point to show the mountain stopping him from going to the church to show he knows his mothwr is responsible. If he killed himself because of muh poon they would have shown him lamenting over his wife. He didn't even wait to hear who did and didn't die. He saw his city devasted by the insanity of his mother and knew he didn't have what it takes to wrest control back from her.
>>
File: Tommens-Coronation.jpg (71 KB, 630x291) Image search: [Google]
Tommens-Coronation.jpg
71 KB, 630x291
Although he was a bit too light-hearted for his own good and yeah, maybe a bit dumb, he was played like a pawn from the beginning and barely ever got to make any moves of his own.

He was little like the outright monsters among the rest of his family, and the more he tried to do right, the more things twisted till they eventually snapped.

His death was honestly one of the most gut-punching in the series to me, maybe not tearful but extremely depressing.
>>
>>71765210
>in debt to the iron bank
>2 openly degenerate offspring...not dealt with
But I see what you are saying.
>>
>>71765235
>He didn't even wait to hear who did and didn't die.
Didn't he throw himself off just moments after one of his servants gave him the news of Margery's death?
>>
File: 1467040399513.jpg (675 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
1467040399513.jpg
675 KB, 1280x738
>>71765235
>the insanity of his mother

Cersei did nothing wrong.

Tommen could have prevented that by using his power as a king and not letting her be tortured in isolation for months, but he didn't. He didn't handle the terrorists, so Cersei had to.
>>
>>71765249
>His death was honestly one of the most gut-punching in the series to me, maybe not tearful but extremely depressing.

I for one was elated. Fuck the cuck king.
>>
>>71765347
>in debt to the iron bank
He was going to fix that by having Tommen and Cersei marry the Tyrells.

>2 openly degenerate offspring...not dealt with
Can't really say anything about this except that it keeps reminding me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfcWTZeP1k
>>
>be Tommen
>second son, destined for nothing
>siblings get betrothals but not you, you're too ugly maybe
>dad is distant, mother is cold, uncle ignores you, the only family member who's nice to you is off travelling most of the time because everyone hates him
>brother abuses you and kills your pets, mother thinks you're a little fat shit and doesn't care about you unless brother is unavailable
>dad dies
>your family goes to war and murders thousands of innocents
>granddad is a war criminal, uncle is an infamous traitor, mother is hated by the entire city
>brother dies out of nowhere, making you king
>suddenly everybody loves you
>granddad wants to mentor you, uncle wants to protect you, mother wants to advise you, woman who claimed to love your brother now says she loves you
>this all seems like bullshit
>you go along with it, taking the mantle of your abusive brother, and marry the woman
>end up falling in love with her
>suddenly you're caught in their web
>they all try to kill the uncle that was nice to you, force you to let them take him to court
>as a result your uncle decides he wishes he could kill his whole family and everyone in the city
>the gods decide to punish you
>uncle murders your granddad
>you find out your other uncle is actually your dad, and he becomes distant too, sent away on missions
>sneks kill your sister
>your mother is imprisoned, comes out a lunatic with a monster guard
>your wife is imprisoned, hates you for failing her
>whole kingdom falling apart under your rule
>life falling apart
>along comes High Sparrow
>he's nice, like you
>he wants to help, like you
>your wife and mother approve of him, that's nice
>your distant dad tries to arrest him, fuck that
>he's got the people's support
>your wife likes him, and now she likes you
>maybe things will work out
>>
File: 2Hilarious.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
2Hilarious.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>71765480
>a lunatic with a monster guard
>>
>>71764959
Ah yes his wife that didn't actually love him and was forced to be with him by Royal bondage and the religious father figure that created an army of fanatics and kidnap "sinners" and put them in torture cells for months before putting them to trial

Nice try painting them as innocent and good for tommen
>>
>>71765388
Lol my mom is exactly like the mom from Malcolm in the middle and she loves cersie. She said tommon was a panzy biych to kill himself and should have simply ruled according to his mom causebshe was there to protect and guide him lol
>>
>>71765801
Your mother is right faggot.
>>
>>71765090
She wanted her brother to be freed before she BTFOs the high Septon
>>
>>71765039
The Cat you Idiot.
>>
>>71765962
>8000 detailed characters and I'm supposed to remember a fucking pet
>>
>>71764333
>a cringe, every scene
Goodnight sweet king, and good riddance.
>>
>>71766054
we're not all retarded
>>
>>71765388
In makes more sense in the books. The Faith Militant is comprised on not only poor peasants but also an entire order of religious knights complete with armor and cavalry. Tommen logistically couldn't just kill them all without starting a civil war the Lannisters couldn't afford. Tommen is also like eight, instead of a teenager, so he literally defers to the judgement Kevan and the high council.

In the show it's just a cult though, he should have killed them.
>>
>>71764333

He was young, naive, emotionally manipulated by his older wife, brainwashed by a zealot priest and grew up with an overprotective mother.
>>
>>71764333
It really annoys me that he played a Lannister cousin first and later became Tommen Baratheon.
>>
>>71765102
Pretty much all the kings in history were were honorless degenerates but Aegon I, Egg, and Bobby B.
>>
>>71765408
What a cynical asshole, devoid of compassion, you are a poisonous little fuck.
>>
>raised by strong women
millennials
>>
>>71764333
The biggest problem with the got tv show is all the child actors grew up and their characters seem like dopey fuckwits instead of children being led by the nose
>>
>>71764920
he did fuck her though
>>
>>71765388

Is Cersei literally a fucking idiot? How did she expect Tommen woudl react to it?
>>
>>71768008
rude
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.