[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Alison Lohman, /tv/? She was the lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What do you think about Alison Lohman, /tv/? She was the lead in Drag Me To Hell, if you forgot, it seems like everyone's forgotten about that movie, and it was pretty good.
>>
>>71762051

Why did none of the trailers ever show it had a comedic side?
>>
>>71762059
plebs dont get absurdism
>>
Love her should get more roles.
>>
>>71762059
Was it really that comedic though?
>>
She was top qt in Big Fish
>>
Her at the end of Matchstick Men might be the one of the hottest anyone's ever looked on screen. Legit 10/10.
>>
Used to watch White Oleander all the time just because she was in it.
>>
She quit acting because she was sick of being raped by producers
>>
>>71762188
She married a hack director and had a couple of kids
>>
>>71762391
The Crank films are pure kino you classless pleb.
>>
she pooped out kids and quit ;_;
loved her in that movie with sam rockwell and nicholas cage where they're con men something street or something i forget i think ridley or tony scott directed or produced it
>>
>>71762674
>she pooped out kids and quit ;_;
Really, she officially quit acting?
>>
File: poster-web10.jpg (361 KB, 1103x1600) Image search: [Google]
poster-web10.jpg
361 KB, 1103x1600
>>71762051
Loved her in this.
2005 11 years ago.... I'm getting old....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.