[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, did they do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1453915977-making-a-murderer.jpg (53 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1453915977-making-a-murderer.jpg
53 KB, 800x400
Now that the dust has settled, did they do it?
>>
File: 4539.png (506 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
4539.png
506 KB, 604x453
No, they did not.
>>
>>71761969

No. The guy was a total creep and a perv, but he didn't murder that girl.
>>
>>71761969

Probably. Avery is a creep with plenty of physical evidence against him and Dacey's level of cognizance fluctuates suspiciously. I don't think people are aware of how many criminals are put away on far less evidence than Avery. It's not like the entire case rests on one piece of evidence or testimony.
>>
No. He's a good boy
>>
File: Ros.jpg (984 KB, 2458x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ros.jpg
984 KB, 2458x3000
He tortured cats. That's enough for me, so lock him up for ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 540x540
>>71761969
Well that kid was obviously retarded and so was the family. I mean he admitted to a crime clearly out of extreme police pressure and the family itself was a typical Midwestern retard family.

However the Netflix series definetly primed viewers toward sympathy and definetly skewed facts regarding Stevens past criminal history. I mean, what rational person stalks their ex gf like that and acts how he did? Sure he was a retard but even retards don't act as cognizant and violent like he was prone to be.

It's one of those scenarios where I'm willing to bet there was foul play but I can't be totally sure until the facts are presented to me in an unbiased fashion.
>>
>only Steve's DNA found on Teresa's keys after finding them after 8 visits
>prosecution says she was murdered in bed room
>no DNA of Teresa found in bedroom, garage or anywhere on site other than the bones

Steve and Brendan are both dumb. Could they really clean up the mess so much that cops found nothing?
>>
I never watched this shit, should I? Is it any different than other true crime shows or nothing special
>>
>>71761969
The kid definitely not.
The guy maybe, but its a very obvious non guilty verdict anyway.
>>
>>71762787
Its not like you have anything else going in your life faggot
>>
>>71762950
My parents only allow me 1 hour of Netflix everyday, so I'm not going to waste on something that's not good fuck head
>>
I'm not sure about Avery, but I think Dassey got screwed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.