[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that this scene was improvised? The actor was supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Did you know that this scene was improvised? The actor was supposed to grab Ledger by his shirt before he did the pencil trick but instead Ledger slammed his face into the pencil, instantly killing him. Nolan decided to keep that take in the final film as he thought it well demonstrated the Joker's psychopathic tendencies.
>>
>>71759932
Source?
>>
I swear it must have been a 9H pencil.
>>
>>71759932
nolan is walking kino
>>
>>71759932
Lol
>>
>>71759932
wow.....,
>>
>>71759932
MOMS
>>
heath ledger sure got what was coming to him
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
>>71759932
mom must have freaked
>>
>>71759932

I dont understand how it would be that different. Like, he gets grabbed, and THEN stabs the guy in the eye with the pencil? That kinda seems more brutal.
>>
How did he stick the pencil in the desk? That'd be really fucking hard
>>
>>71759932
OP is telling truth.

I was on set of dark knight. saw Ledger ramming pencil through the nigger's eye.

Alpha as fuck.
>>
It's actually from Babylon 5
https://youtu.be/C31k-vBw__c?t=40
>>
>>71759967
source?
>>
Might be true because I haven't seen the joker actor in a while in any other movies so he might me in jail for that.
>>
>>71763707
source?
>>
>>71763780
my dad works in jail
>>
TIL Upvoted and Gilded
>>
>>71764840
tHiS tBh FaM

EDIT: OhH ThAnKs FoR tHe ReDdIt GoLd!
>>
>>71764806
can confirm. my uncle is his cellie
>>
>>71764928
me too, my dad rapes your uncle in heath ledger's cell
>>
>>71764806
friend's dad works in a jail. He once said that inmated shit with their pants above their knees so they can quickly pull them up and run if someone were to come to rape them.
>>
>>71764991
how would pants protect you from rape?
>>
>>71759932
How did he manage to stick a pencil in a wooden table? wtf i hate nolan now
>>
Can confirm, actor didn't die. The stuntman grabbed the pencil right before he was middle school teachered.
>>
>>71765285
Ooh, glad to have that cleared up
>>
>>71759932
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.