[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch your movie ideas Here's mine: >A rich modern day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Pitch your movie ideas

Here's mine:
>A rich modern day Jewish family from New York is holidaying in Austria. Unbeknowst, the place they are staying in is haunted by the ghost of Adolf Hitler who proceeds to inflict terror on the family in various ways.
>>
>>71758996
You know, 30-40 years ago, that movie could have been made into a hilarious comedy by someone like Mel Brooks or David Zucker.

There's no way that could be made now days. Fucking sjw
>>
Horror/mystery
> Archeology team discovers an ancient underground structure in central America.
> Entrance hall filled with inscriptions in an unknown language displaying a small number of golden artifacts.
> Turns out it was built by a vampire cult that practiced human sacrifice for its' alien god.
> Archeologists have increasing degree of hallucinations and possessions as they go deeper into the tomb.
The conclusion is everyone dies, some killed by vampire demons, some kill each other for hallucinated riches and some think that the civilization that built it is still alive and that the tomb-complex is actually much bigger than it really is.
>>
>>71760056
That's cool, it has elements of The Shining and Ancient Aliens in it.
>>
A period piece teen comedy set in 2001, it's a hyper saturated, optimistic style that slowly breaks down over the course of the movie until you realise it's the imagination of a deteriorated 35 year old mind who lives in 2016.
>>
jerry get ipad
>>
>>71760228
Gegre angry Elaen not accept his Farmville reqest.
Krankers use n'word.
Obama and Newman team up to sell BeeMovie bootlegs
Called "Beelegs"
Jerry ask "whts deel wit Vampire Weekend. New England hipsters aren't scary, they certainly aren't Vampires. And who wants to spend a whole weekend with them"
>>
File: What if.jpg (270 KB, 2048x1378) Image search: [Google]
What if.jpg
270 KB, 2048x1378
In a world devastated by First Contact with aliens, a zany lawyer and a no-nonsense insurance investigator tackle the world of insurance fraud and reparations for damages.
>>
>>71760228
Elaine dates Drake.
>The Drake?
>Not "The Drake" his names "Drake"
She not sure if his latest single is about her or an ex-girlfriend. Is unsure of right way to broach the subject. Comedy of errors ensues.
Kramer call Drake N'word and K word
>>
File: Ringo.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1808) Image search: [Google]
Ringo.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1808
>>71760558
I... I... I'd watch that

The question is does it become a they accidentally have to save the world kind of plots and liberate the earth from the aliens?
or is more just slice of life, the comical situations they encounter with these insurance claimants set against the background of this cataclysmic change in world history?
>>
>>71760633
It's just a story about people. You never get to see the aliens. You never get to see their ships except in badly shot film some kids took with their phones. The story is mostly about people who have been devastated and how their lives have been ruined, or about people who haven't actually suffered but are faking it so they can make money out of the situation.
It's also about an ambulance-chaser lawyer with loose ethics developing a friendship with a former gruff cop who is just trying to support his family with his job while trying to distance himself from the personal tragedies of the people whose claims he investigates.
>>
>>71760712
I dig it!
>>
>>71760760
I might work better as a TV series than a movie, though. I'm thinking two seasons, total of twenty episodes.
Feel free to add ideas if you have any.
>>
>A mystery thriller about the holocaust conspiracy. Basically like the Da Vinci code, some guy looks too deep and uncovers the truth and the Jews go after him.
>>
>>71758996
Sounds like a regular Adam Sandler flick, also Adam Sandler for Hitler.
>>
Looks like Hollywood is running out of ideas again and is now browsing 4chan for future movie franchises.
>>
File: sonofsand.jpg (30 KB, 422x222) Image search: [Google]
sonofsand.jpg
30 KB, 422x222
>>71760828
Speaking of which, my movie idea is a nonfiction drama that I hope will fail hilariously.
>>
A pirate is marooned on a desert island. He struggles to survive and begins finding hints that other people might be on the island. He sees a glint on top of the island's mountain. Growing paranoid, he wanders through the jungle to reach the top. His suspicions of being watched grow as the days go on and he discovers the remains of a Spanish expedition. He begins to believe there is treasure on the island being horded by some dark force, cannibals or crazed pirates perhaps. He makes his way to the top of the mountain to discover a skeleton with a spyglass and a single gold coin.

Another:
A former soldier in the old west is now a businessman and is leading a party of cityfolk to start a new town way out west. The majority of the film is their struggles and we gradually see the protag becoming a less effective leader and caring less and less. The process is taking too long and isn't going the way he wants it too so he becomes bored and tired of it, ready to give up. The party is massacred by bandits, the protag is scalped but survives. This gives him the will to get revenge. He finally has a task he can do in front of him. It is violent and the gratification will be instant, he won't have to wait for the payoff. He sets about his revenge, gets it, and may be hailed a hero for avenging the wagon train even though he didn't do it for any real reason. He only did it because it was something to do.
>>
>>71760789
I don't really have any.
I think it might be funny to have a dopey guy who keeps putting in really stupid insurance claims, maybe it's the cold open of every episode is his latest poorly thought out claim.
>"Aliens stole my laptop"
>"Bill, you realize the Aliens burn on contact with Cadmium?"
>"yeah... n..no"
>"You know what's in a laptop battery don't you?"
>"... I swear they dun stole it"
>"Just like they stole your Bentley last week?"
>"Aliens can drive! I seen it"
>"What about the Picasso, Bill? Do the aliens have eyes and an appreciation for art?"
>"The fag ones might"
>"Goodbye Bill."

>>71760882
>like Hollywood greenlights anything that isn't already an existing property
>>
>>71760882
I got the perfect thing for the fickle youth of today: a fresh, hip reboot of Matlock.
>>
File: 1400000462186.jpg (28 KB, 568x540) Image search: [Google]
1400000462186.jpg
28 KB, 568x540
>>71760930
Running gag is good, I like!
>>
>>71760924
I feel like the first has potential, but you need to walk a careful line between not making the audience feel short changed by the ending and convincing us that it's not in his mind.
90 minutes of a lone dude on screen is quite difficult to make fun.

>>71760924
Second one is alright. Tell me more about this former soldier?

>>71760965
What do the cop and the lawyer have in common that they bond over?
That's really gonna make or break the idea.
>>
File: Noodles.jpg (270 KB, 627x953) Image search: [Google]
Noodles.jpg
270 KB, 627x953
>>71761099
>the cop and the lawyer
No, you misread that, the other guy isn't a cop, he's an insurance investigator. Lots of them used to be cops, but this pays way better.
As for what do they have in common? Well, I guess at first they'd be antagonistic towards one another, seeing as they're on opposite sides. Naturally there would be disgust on the gruff investigator's part at the Saul Goodman -tier ethics of the lawyer. If they found something in common, it would have to become a sub-plot that ran throughout the series.
>>
>>71761099
Well I may not make him a former soldier. I was trying to think of a backstory that would explain his ability to kill the bandits but I think it would be better if it was more shocking that he is a proficient murderer. Basically, the type of guy that starts projects and believes in them but when things go wrong or they take too long he just gets tired of them and they peter off (just like I do with movie scripts...) The reason he can kill the guys is because killing is easy and has an immediate reward, he doesn't really have to work for it. Plus destroying something is always easier than building something

As for the pirate one, I am thinking of something kind of like Aguirre perhaps. Like pseudo nature doc with no hallucinations or anything, just kind of this guy doing stuff on the island. In fact I don't even think I will show the pirates on the ship marooning him, I think the first shot will be him hitting the water or something. It will be a tough one for sure and I need to think about it a lot, but I think the basic concept and the potential for great imagery is enough to push me forward for now.
>>
>>71758996
>"ZE HOLOCAUST WASN'T REAL! YOU SCHWINES MADE IT UP! THE HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX, JA! ZE """""GAS CHAMBERS""""" HAD WOODEN DOORS!"
>>
>>71761143
My bad.
yeah you need to really brainstorm that.
Let me ask you about the Lawyer then? I haven't seen any Saul stuff.
But it doesn't matter? What gets this Lawyer character up in the morning?
Is it the money? If so what does he want to do with the money. No lame "one day I want to buy a such and such". But it has to be money represents something to him, means something.

If it's not the money then he enjoys his job, maybe he likes outsmarting fools. Maybe he's got this warped view where he sees ambulance chasing as sort of restoring the cosmic balance in a unfair society or something.

Once you find whatever it is -- then you'll see how he and the ex-cop/Investigator form mutual respect.
Who knows, maybe they just have really similar personalities and their worldviews are anti-thetical, so they're friends as long as they don't speak about ethics?
>>
>>71761213
>Is it the money
Yes and no. He claims to do it for the money, and anyone who claims to know him will say the same. But he does it for the game. For the joy of matching wits. It's not that he enjoys outsmarting fools, because anyone can do that. He enjoys outsmarting smart people. Using the system.
>Who knows
Who knows indeed? I need to type out my next idea now.
>>
>>71761170
You're gonna find it difficult with the revenge story to convey that this former soldier is quite simply getting bored in the first half with establishing the town -- once you work out a way to do that which feels right.

>Plus destroying something is always easier than building something
Run with that. That's a great theme to build a story around.

>Like pseudo nature doc with no hallucinations or anything, just kind of this guy doing stuff on the island
>In fact I don't even think I will show the pirates on the ship marooning him
This is getting very avant-garde.
Which means it could be fucking amazing or painfully boring.

At the risk of psychoanalyzing you: Sounds like you just need to get motivated and write one of these anon.
Here's a tip: write the ending first, then write a scene in the middle... fill in the rest. It's easier to keep motivated when you know where the story's heading. If the ending needs to change, don't worry.
>>
>>71760558
Thinly veiled immigration satire, I like it.
>>
File: Cogburn.jpg (847 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cogburn.jpg
847 KB, 1920x1080
Sunset Lands:

Set in the old west,it opens up as a sort of police procedural with a sheriff and his deputies investigating a wagon that's been found on the road outside of town. It's been ransacked and there's no sign of people or the mules that were pulling it, but there's also no blood, no bulletholes, no signs of violence and no tracks anywhere. Any personal effects by which the wagons owners could be identified or traced with are gone, if they were ever there. The investigation of this is what initiates everything, and we're introduced to the inhabitants of the town, down to the stereotypical snake-oil salesman, undertaker and so on.
Then weird things start happening. Loggers claim that the trees they've chopped down have grown back during the night. Injuns say there's monsters in the woods. Drunk preacher says he sees ghosts riding in the sky.
Then, right in the smack middle of July, a blizzard closes the valley the town is in.
Then more people begin to disappear. Those left become increasingly paranoid. Lynchings of scapegoats begin.
We never learn why all the supernatural events were happening because the people slaughter each other instead of looking for answers.
>>
>>71761307
>He enjoys outsmarting smart people. Using the system.
And the investigator admires that. Starts to question his morality as situations dealing with people who are obviously jerks but have legitimate alien related insurance claims make him do his job dishonesty so they don't get a payout or something.

Now you just need to come up with one such situation.
As a series it seems like you can have every episode revolves around a claim, some are genuine, some are false.

Also have news reports and character banter discuss how the Contact with Aliens is changing politics or something, give this sense of a larger world beyond these small characters.

At times Investigator and Lawyer are arguing over how to deal with each claim.
>>
>>71761398
>We never learn why all the supernatural events were happening because the people slaughter each other instead of looking for answers.

Have a scene that implies if they stopped killing one-another and worked together the supernatural goings on would stop...? but because they started against with the scapegoating and finger-pointing the supernatural occurrences started messing with their shit again?

Also who's the main character in this? The Sheriff? The Drunk Preacher?
Who's perspective is this told from?
>>
>>71761353
Thanks for you thoughts man. Destruction vs. Creation has always been something that's interested me, especially as someone who actually values destruction over creation even though I know that's wrong. And actually, having a large portion of the film being kind of a boring travel western with no real action, then descending into a crowd pleasing (and hopefully disgusting and discomforting) bloodbath will also illustrate this theme when it becomes every 14 y/o and manly man's favorite part of the movie I guess

Yeah, the pirate one's risky as fuck. I really need to think of interesting ways to fill the time, I might throw in flash backs or something but that sounds lame. Gotta work more on it.

You're probably right about me. I have lots of movie ideas but I've mostly written stage plays. I'm still working on the 4th draft of the only one I ever "finished" by writing from end to end. I have lots of play and film ideas to choose from, just gotta start busting them out instead of wasting time.
>>
>>71761410
>And the investigator admires that.
No, he's the opposite. He's doing this to make money for his family in a devastated world. It's not a game for him. The lawyer has no family and has nobody else to look out for, so he's able to treat things differently.
Could be the lawyer sees in him a worthy opponent, and goes out of his way to convince people - like maybe that running gag we mentioned earlier - to make forged claims and doing his best to make them seem genuine just to see how the investigator handles it.
It doesn't have to end up as a buddy-comedy. They can stay enemies, really. Which one of them is the protagonist and which the antagonist alternates from episode to episode, so we get to see the claims handled from different perspectives.
>>
>>71761444
I'd go with sheriff and his deputies, with the preacher being one of those who act as the antagonists. The sheriff would initially try to talk him down, but seeing the mob-mentality that was forming he'd have to start going along with the execution of scapegoats, until it gets out of hand and he organized a sort of militia against the mob for a final battle which he alone survives, then commits suicide.
Or something.
>>
>>71761465
No worries.
I'm procrastinating on rewriting a scene myself, and using the excuse that
>duh if I help other people with irrelevant stories to my own, it'll get me thinking analytically about my own script

Just fucking do it man. Spend an hour a day writing, you'll feel so good about yourself as you tick off that little box on the outline. Which reminds me: have an outline, detailed or dot-points, doesn't matter.
I just like to tick each dot-point or cross out the paragraph of the segment I've written.

Sounds like you have a firm hold of the western one. Go forth and write!
>>
>>71761468
>Could be the lawyer sees in him a worthy opponent, and goes out of his way to convince people - like maybe that running gag we mentioned earlier - to make forged claims and doing his best to make them seem genuine just to see how the investigator handles it.
I like that

>Which one of them is the protagonist and which the antagonist alternates from episode to episode, so we get to see the claims handled from different perspectives.
Yep. Totally.
>>
>>71761509
When does he kill himself?
Once he realizes the militia has gone out of his control? Maybe he knows the Militia will kill him soon so he decides to take his own life before it happens?

Or does he survive until the end, and being the lone survivor he decides to end it all... if you wanted you could do a cheesy little circle thing, torches a wagon or something... no identifying bits...
Next Sheriff from town over comes along . Exact repeat of start of the film.
>>
>>71758996
>A rich modern Jewish family disturbs the ghost of Adolf Hitler, who was just trying to paint during his eternity of spare time, and now Hitler has to scare them off with various hi jinx while being scared to death because of massive amounts of Jewish hand wringing and greed, the end twist, you find out he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71761589
Nah, can't be a cycle because by this point there's no town left. He'll off himself when he realizes everyone else is gone and that much of what has happened here is his fault for not standing up to it.
>>
>>71760712
>>71760789
You can make it as take on Katrina.

Those insurance guys did tons of crazy shit when that went down.

>Enter our MC mountain biking into a destroyed downtown city.
>"Are you Abigail Northbrook?"
>"No."
>"Oh, okay. Take care."
>Continues into destitute wasteland
>*Introduction theme*

The intro is actually the company jingle, from before the war as a comical contrast.
>>
>>71761661
This sounds like great idea, I can practically see the guy on his bike.

Too bad it will never be.
>>
>>71761541
I do the same thing with my outlines actually. Love checking off each section, it's really gratifying. Typically for a new draft I will reread it and then write an all new outline of how I see the story now. Thanks again for the thoughts and encouragement. Good luck with your scene.
>>
>>71760924
>A pirate is marooned on a desert island.

Already better than L O S T
>>
File: AlonsoWink.gif (2 MB, 457x298) Image search: [Google]
AlonsoWink.gif
2 MB, 457x298
>>71761695
Good to hear.
Cheers bro.
Gonna smash it out now. And I hope you do the same with your script.
>>
>>71761781
Oh fuck, I've never seen L O S T. I guess a lonely mysterious island where there may or may not be weird backstory shit and potential threats hiding could be kind of similar.

Fuck...
>>
A British policewoman, who has recently gotten engaged to a Muslim man, is investigating a murder, where an illegal immigrant was found dead, his throat ripped and his body quite drained of blood. It seems that he had been Halal butchered. As the investigation continues, more such victims are found, and the police come to believe that there's a serial killer on the loose. There's one thing that doesn't quite make sense to them though, and that's the fact that not a single drop of the drained blood is ever found. The killer is obviously collecting it.
The job takes its toll on the MC, and so she decides to quit so she can live peacefully as a house-wife like a good Muslim woman should. For a brief, happy montage all is well.
And then Dracula shows up and murders her husband.

Yes, he's back and he's here to help Europe defend itself against the invasion of his mortal enemies!
The MC becomes the primary suspect in the death of her husband, after all she was quite clearly present in the apartment at the time and there's no evidence of anyone else having been there. How can she prove her innocence and stop the terrible vampire?
>>
In the height of the Cold War. An English and Russian translator for their president work together mistranslating to the other president in an effort to promote peace
>>
File: The_Shaggy_Dog-001.jpg (314 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
The_Shaggy_Dog-001.jpg
314 KB, 1280x1024
Hounded (in wacky font)

Story about a man who falls for a women only to inadvertandley find out shes only sexually attracted to dogs. Things get wierder when Jack Russel (played by Adam Sandler), has a chance meeting with a gypsy, who curses him, turning him into a dog. He laughs off but when he wakes up the next morning, it looks like he rolled over (in italics) the wrong side of the bed. Find out this crazy love story between a woman and a furry friend, and that being a dog, might just make you more human.
>>
>>71761807
>Oh fuck, I've never seen L O S T. I guess a lonely mysterious island where there may or may not be weird backstory shit and potential threats hiding could be kind of similar.

1) Don't watch it, it'll piss you off.

2) Make it mystical instead of supernatural, or in a bold twist: Nothing fantastic at all.

Just an island that tons of Caribbean factions use for different purposes.
>>
Game of Thrones except in China with Asian characters and Asian culture instead of European
>>
>>71761853
Wait so dracula is a muslim?
>>
>>71761917
No, he's just being ironic with the way he kills them.
>>
>>71761912
So Three Kingdoms.
>>
Brokeback Mountain instead of homosexuality, it's gay incest. It takes place in 1960s Australia
>>
File: vlad_tepes_big-x01.jpg (46 KB, 525x557) Image search: [Google]
vlad_tepes_big-x01.jpg
46 KB, 525x557
>>71761853
Was the fact that Vlad was a massive Kebab remover intentional or a happy coincidence?
>>
>>71761948
I'm lost, is he jewish now or what?
>>
A time traveler is sent back in time to stop a future dictator responsible for WW3 in his childhood from his depression, loneliness and anxiety, his mother dying from cancer, and an alcoholic father in attempt to turn him into a good person
>>
>>71761999
Intentional. That's where the idea came from.
>>
>>71762018
Too serious for modern tastes. Also the overarx
ching plot conflicts thematically with the characters setting and emotional experience. Sounds like something on the Syfy channel that goes on with mediocre ratings for its first season, and gets its budget gutted and is canceled by the second..
>>
A widowed old man gets a breath of youth after visiting a hooker for the first time. After regulary being her customer for a while, she developes problems with her pimp. Our main character takes her in, at first with good intentions, but when push comes to shove he still has bills to pay. When he asks her to get a job, it doesnt take the old man long to realize shes still prostituting. It couldn't hurt to take one ore two more in, these street girls need a home and they could always kick a little bit back to pay for rent. In only a few months he has become the wealthiest pimp in the city, and it won't be long until he has competitors. Clint Eastwood is John Altz in Pimp.
>>
I...I remember a great idea popping up during my job.

But I can't never remember those kind of ideas when I have time for these threads
>>
>>71760148
Would watch
>>
The Predator vs. The Purge
>>
A pot shop in colorado gets a surge of new business after the owner discovers a secret testicular trick to enchance the strength of his product. Andy Samberg stars as Rich Connaway in Dickweed.
>>
A mentally ill man copes living in a degenerate crime filled city that makes him seem normal
>>
>>71760712
I get it. It's about America being defeated
>>
File: Ratto buhgah.gif (55 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
Ratto buhgah.gif
55 KB, 678x422
A disease spreads throughout live-stock, essentially making cows, goats and the like quite extinct. People despair and countless people starve to death.
Five years later fresh meat is back on the menu, boys! Eccentric prepper had prepared for this with rat farms, and now rat meat is the #1 ingredient of a healthy diet! He quickly becomes a billionaire and the fast-food industry is transformed into a very respected one, with chefs and butlers and bunny girl waitresses galore! To work at a burger joint is now considered a high honor, and to prepare a rat burger is an art in which the competition so harsh that reality TV never runs out of shows depicting it!

The film would be a mockumentary about how the Rat Burger business got started and grew big.
>>
>>71762261
Eh?
>>
>>71760148
Is it a biopic on you anon?
>>
A down on his luck carpenter finally finds his calling after auditioning as a stripper in the very early/really late night shows and manages to land a gig. How will this blue collar dad balance daily family life while strutting his stuff to the night shift workers. Martin Freeman stars as Jonathan Bark in Morning Wood.
>>
When a deadly donkey-born disease threatens the exction of all, one general who is "too-old-for-this-$#!?" Presents a plan. Samuel L. Jackson plays Fry Waterson in Asswipe.
>>
>>71762442
>Asswipe
I approve of this.
>>
Movie or a tv series about hardened cynical detective in nuar style. But he is only investigating small mischiefs in a small town, like broken window or graffity on the wall. On every such crime we got a Rust Cohl style monolouge from him about how this city is rotten to its foundation and all of it's inhabitants are lying treacherous maniacs hiding behind the masks of law abiding citizens. The funny part is that the people in town are perfectly fine and we got a lot of situation like a family who is asking detective to find their son's lost bike, but detective gives them speech about how sometimes law isn't perfect and it's normal to act as vigilante, hinting them that he is ok with them punishing the robber by themselves
>>
>>71762513
Movie, this gag would wear thin in a series.
>>
>>71762262

Where does the cheese come from. I dont want to live in the world where the burger without cheese.
>>
>>71762620
People lactate. Wouldn't you want to eat a burger with cheese made from the breast milk from a scantily glad waitress of your choice?
>>
>>71762552
Not even, we're talking newgrounds animation level of a thin joke.
>>
>>71762632
Are going to star as the "milker" for the ladies in a "cameo"?
>>
>>71762658
M-maybe.
>>
>>71762194
I got it! It came back to me!!

I want a movie about how Stein of Britain and Pelliot of France came to a cave in the desert of Western China and brought back important artifacts

This is the movie I want to see!!! Chinese market please invest!
>>
The King of the Ring

Its a biopic about a sumo wrestler.
>>
Size Queen
It's about a woman's desperate attempt to find this the biggest penis on earth.
It's a documentary
>>
>>71758996
Like this idea as a Mel Brooks comedy.

>>71760056
Interesting.

>>71760558
>>71760712
Nice

>>71760882
Lol

>>71760924
The pirate story sounds interesting, reminds me of Watchman Blackfreigther.

Ths soldier is not so my thing, but sounds based as fuck. Like the old italo western
or eastwood movies.

>>71761398
Thats nice, sound kinda like Cowboys and aliens plot developement. But more horror i guess?
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.