[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking Dead Season 7: Negan Upgraded to Series Regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: p12025282_b_v8_aa.jpg (129 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p12025282_b_v8_aa.jpg
129 KB, 960x1440
I still think he killed Carl. I think they will change it up from the comics. Daryl will pretend to betray Rick and become Negans right hand man only to tear negans group from the inside. Based Daryl.

http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-season-7-negan-regular/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&view=lista
>>
He killed Glenn then he kills Abe afterwards. Been confirmed.
>>
>>71759096

Na I think they filmed multiple endings to throw people off.
>>
>>71759096

I like Glenn but I can't wait to see him get his brains bashed in 2bh. He's escaped death so many times it's absurd, his time has come. And they need to gain some fucking credibility back and show they aren't afraid to kill season 1 characters.
>>
>>71759191
The last season 1 character they killed was Andrea in season 3, right? There are hardly any left.
>>
>>71758934
>I still think he killed Carl.
Carl is destined to be the last survivor in the series I think. Plus killing him removes any humanity left in Rick and he'd be a walking death factory
>>
>thinking it was coral

negan fucking said "anyone moves cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father"

ffs OP
>>
I think they killed Daryl. He's been doing a whole bunch of other shit lately like his motorcycle show, and 'Norman Reedus and the Funky Feetus' by Hideo Kojima.
>>
>still watching this show after that shit amc pulled
>>
>>71759096
>robbing us of the chance to see Abe don those dress blues he found on the road and become Rick's general in the wars to come

Fuck, I guess I'll settle for Eugene going nuclear in the aftermath.
>>
This is how retarded walking dead fans are eh?

The guy literally allures to the fact he is going to kill of his biggest threat. Why would a chinaman or twinkboy be a threat to him
>>
>>71758934
Carl has been seen filming past episode 1. In fact, he was seen driving.

The only character who hasnt been seen filming is Glenn
>>
>>71760464
>The guy literally allures to the fact he is going to kill of his biggest threat
Are you talking about "huh, I gotta shave this shit"? That was just a nod to comic Negan's look. He really is choosing a victim at random. The only one that's off limits of course is Rick since he doesn't want to make Alexendria's great leader a martyr.
>>
>>71760474
Nah, Glenn and Daryl were seen filming together.
Then there was also the thing where they helped that car crash chick.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/13/walking-dead-norman-reedus-steven-yeun-car-accident/
>>
DUDE I GOT A BAT LMAO I NAMED IT LMAO
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.