[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /tv gimme some shows/movies to watch List of stuff i already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1409332358395.jpg (18 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1409332358395.jpg
18 KB, 258x195
Sup /tv gimme some shows/movies to watch

List of stuff i already watch for ideas

Shows:
Game of Thrones
Rick and Morty
Venture Bros
It's always Sunny In Philadelphia
Red Vs Blue
Wilfred
Futurama
American Dad
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Samurai Champloo
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Adventure Time
Over the Garden Wall

Movies:
Pretty much all Marvel movies
Anything Batman
Anything star wars
Big Lebowski
Ted
Boondock Saints
Across the Universe
Tekkenkinkreet
Tron 1 and Legacy
>>
>>71758141
underaged b8
>>
>>71758173
I fucking hate this website
>HOW DARE HE HAVE DIFFERING TASTE THAN MINE!
>UNDERAGE AND BAIT
>actually just an easily triggered aspy

OP check out Mr. Robot
>>
Think you're pretty funny, huh? The mod that banned youze, he'll just do the same to you. Oh, shitposters on this board used to believe in things. Memes. Bait. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
>>
>>71758228
It's not that i don't like it.

It's just that pretty much everything OP posted is something an underaged person would generally like. I for one, liked Advernture time when i was younger. But now it's pure fucking shit. Even the old episodes that were good

Btw OP, don't watch Mr. Robot. Absolute fucking shit.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8l3ifv52t1sxlnjw.gif (473 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8l3ifv52t1sxlnjw.gif
473 KB, 500x333
>>71758237
i believe what doesn't get you banned only makes you..... cringier...
>>
>>71758141
Fight Club
In bruges
Seinfeld if you've never watched it
John wick
Any mad max
Ricky
Louie
Ignore the memers
Game of thrones is trash thougg, which reminds me
>the motherfucking sopranos you underage cunt
>>
>>71758141
Star Trek The Orginal Series

On netflix, and frankly is like 3 days worth of material.

It's LENGTHY, but amazing. Kinda makes TNG like a buffy. They pretty much kill a god every episode.
>>
Breaking Bad

That is all.
>>
>>71758356
you grew up with "adventure time" and you're calling people underage?
>>
>>71758696
*rocky jesus
>>
>>71758720
right? this nigga
>>
>>71758720
No i didn't grow up with it, i never said i did.

I just said, i enjoyed it more when i was about 14 - 15 and that's what the age group is set at. You can not like that crap TV show unless you are underaged (like i was) or have autism, plus, looks at the rest of his favorite shit, it screams underaged.

That was years ago though
>>
>>71758696
>fight club
Shit, unless you are 15

>Seinfield
Mostly shit, does have a few alright episodes

>John Wick
Eh

>Mad Max
Shit

>ricky, louie
never heard of em
>>
who the fuck said they were my favorites? i just picked all the ones thatweren't blatatntly obvious i have already watched. Like who the fuck hasn't seen Breaking Bad, Sopranos ect. as far as favotrites go, there's probably like 3 or 4 tops on that list I'd call favorites.
>>
years ago? show's not even close to 10 years old, which meas you aren't that much older than 18 old yourself.
>>
>>71759008
Fight Club is good when you grow up and realise that the answer to many of the 1st world male problems in life are not what Tyler durden says they are, which is the point of the movie.
>Seinfeld
>mostly shit
Opinion discarded
>John wick and mad max
That's your opinion and that's fine, but they are all well made action movies with good choreography or even revolutionary at their time. In my opinion.
>ricky
>>71758723
>Louie
Good dark comedy series made by meme god Louis ck
>>
File: frank.jpg (83 KB, 1706x960) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
83 KB, 1706x960
>>71758141
Breaking Bad, and if you like it, Better Call Saul.
Prison Break Season 1 (the other seasons aren't really worth watching unless you really like the characters.)
Person of Interest if you can get past the procedural episodes it's really good.
If you don't mind political shows, House of Cards is pretty good (other than the cucking).

you're set for like 200 hours.
>>
>>71758356
>liked Adventure time when i was younger

underage b& pls
>>
>>71759628
what, it was released in like 2012
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.