[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DustSettled.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: fantastic-four-2015.jpg (389 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-four-2015.jpg
389 KB, 1200x675
Was it kinda shitty? Yes.

Did it deserve a NINE PERCENT? Hell no.
>>
File: 1465244460941.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1465244460941.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>71757695
you're right a solid 8.7% is more appropriate
>>
Yes it absolutely did. An unfinished piece of shit deserves to be shit on. I hate how its acceptable for retards like you to find like minded people just because the movie is older now. Fuck you.
>>
it's an unfinished movie that got raped by fox
>>
it was very shitty.

specific RT % is not worth arguing about
>>
why do people care about RT scores? Also yes the movie was shit.
>>
>>71757695
The first 40 minutes were brilliant. Sadly the studio did the same thing to Trank as they did with Snyder: forcing this movie to be cut down.

This B Roll footage shows extra scene that should have been in this movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOK3GmozWQ
>>
File: ceb782_doom.jpg (61 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ceb782_doom.jpg
61 KB, 800x533
I loved the unique origin story and the design of Dr Doom.

It was pretty intense and scary when he was walking down that corridor. That scene was excellently filmed.

As for the cast: I thought they were all great choices. I do hope that we get a sequel but it feels like it has been fully canned
>>
File: 20171272621.png (223 KB, 851x382) Image search: [Google]
20171272621.png
223 KB, 851x382
>>71758175
This. The end battle was meant to be heaps longer as this B Roll footage shows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOK3GmozWQ

What we saw during the 3rd act was exactly as you say: an unfinished movie. I have no idea why Fox destroyed Trank's vision and allowed it to be released like this.
>>
>>71758175
Well its their own fault to begin with. Trank had ONE (ok at best) film under his belt and they picked him to helm a big franchise. Trank cracked under pressure, got fucked up, and a bunch of suits tried to salvage what was done. It deserves its 9%.
>>
this movie was supposed to originally be this weird mash up between superhero action and 80s style body horror. probably would have been p good if the studio allowed trig to fully execute his original vision
>>
The only good parts were the bits that were obviously recycled scraps from Chronicle 2 like the Doom hallway rampage.
>>
>>71757695
>Did it deserve a NINE PERCENT? Hell no.
It is one of the worse movie I've ever seen, certainly I've seen dozens of trashy films, the difference is those trashy movies have $5-10M budgets, While F4F had a $150M budget, so when you got the money, the stars, the director and you produce such a turd, it is one of the worse movies ever made.

It is in another level of shittiness, Bad pacing, bad editing, bad acting, bad dialogues, stupid characters with no real motivations, horrible cinematography/photography, bad OST, bad CGI, it was a disaster every minute of it.
>>
>>71758425
that scene was awesome, but I thought he looked like an awful mess, and his origin was super basic. Also, where the fuck did that cape come from???
>>
Nine percent? No. But 50-30? Yeah, probably.

Fantastic Four is too stupid to be filmed. It's going to come out retarded any way you try to spin it.
>>
the structure of this movie sucked. Villain makes first appearance in the last 15 minutes of the movie, and was literally not a threat until then. Homie just came outta nowhere. He also had absolutely no motivation for his actions (even less then Lex Luthor). Also, Sue and Ben never said a word to each other. Not ONE exchange of dialogue
>>
>>71760396
>Fantastic Four is too stupid to be filmed. It's going to come out retarded any way you try to spin it.

That's some subpar damage control, Fox
>>
>>71757695
3% seems a better number.

Also don't forget we have to listen to the niggroid torch complains every now and them about diversity and black dudes struggles and random shit that make you think... Trank is guilty of this fucker being known.
>>
>>71761129

Have you seen the comics? I mean Dr. Doom is either spinning out edgelord soliloquys or cringeworthy 1950s b-movie dialogue.

How can you honestly put 'Damn You again Reed!!!' into a movie?

Even then, I feel the Four as a team in blue suits, same family etc would make audiences feel diluted with superpowers rather Marvels take on one at a time before the ensemble. DC copped the same criticism for shoving WW in when it wasn't necessary in BvS. Less is more, y'all.

Also the Thing is corny and Johnny Storm is way to outed. Fitted well as a 1960s jock. Reed could work.
>>
>>71757695
You do know how RT works right?

9% means 9% of the reviews were positive or recommenced it. It's not an actual rating of the film.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.