[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you looking forward to Assassin's Creed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Are any of you looking forward to Assassin's Creed?
>>
Always
>>
Not at all
>>
ask again later
>>
i would be looking forward to a sequel to The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure if it were directed by Justin Kurzel and starred Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons, and Brendan Gleeson
>>
>liberal Assassins GOOD!
>conservative Templar BAD!
>Karl Marx is a hero

No
>>
not really
>>
Why would I look forward to a movie based of a series of shitty games, from a shitty director?

Also Ubisoft has total creative control, if they can't even make a good video game, what's the chance they can make a good movie?

The only good thing about it will be Fassbender, and let's be honest, he stopped staring in good movies after First Class.
>>
>>71757230
DUDE NIGGER MUSIC LMAO
>>
>>71757396
blacks don't like Kanye West
>>
>>71757339
>secularism is GOOD!
>theistic christian is BAD!
>Chaos Magician is a hero
>>
>>71757368
He's still just amazing. I can't even care at this point. He wins. Game over man, game over.
>>
>>71757445
Just like how the whites don't like Justin Beiber, right Anon?
>>
>>71757396
I would be excited if not for this and GURL POWER.
>>
>>71757230
looks awful and fassbender dragged his girlfriend behind a moving car, hospitalising her
>>
God why was Apocalypse such shit?
>>
In all honesty, it will probably make for a better movie than a game anyway. The game play in those games is frustrating and repetetive as all hell.

I played through the pirates one with my brother because ships, but the whole future memories walking around shit made me want to just say the hell with it. It was like watching a movie with no dialogue time constraints in slow motion.
>>
>>71757877
It was the best one.
>>
>>71758559
That's ass creed 2.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.