[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Ted Mosby a good character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ted.jpg (115 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
115 KB, 499x500
Was Ted Mosby a good character?
>>
>>71757090
No. He was emotionally manipulative.
>>
>>71757090
Barney was good, Ted was a traitor to his race and gender.
>>
>>71757090
Yes, he was a good character

no, he was not a good person

lots of good characters are bad people
>>
He was like if brian griffen was less of a faggot
>>
>>71757895
/thread
>>
>>71758054
He was a lot nicer than Brian Griffin
>>
Mosby should have chemically castrated himself, and become Ross's gay lover. Both of them were giant, sopping pussies.
>>
No. He was a boring straight man who's character constantly flip flopped.
>>
>>71758820
He was a good character, just not a good person.

Ted's that kind of guy we all know in real life, a straight edge because he's afraid of how society looks and perceives him, but the second everyones back is turned against him he'd gladly do something fucked up as long as it indulged in his own pleasures. Half the reason Ted probably hangs around Barney is so he can anchor himself to his own reality of being the level headed one when in reality it's the only thing holding him together.
>>
>>71758922
Maybe but this doesnt work as the mian character who we as an audience are suppose to root for and care about.
>>
File: how i got my shit fucked up.jpg (383 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
how i got my shit fucked up.jpg
383 KB, 683x1024
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
>>
>>71758955
I don't think anyone really ever rooted for ted though, the show shoved off a lot of different characters, and in different stories you either rooted for or against them, Ted was the story teller but the show was kind of everyones.
>>
>>
>>71757090
The only good character in the show was Marshall.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.