[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really? That's the ending you're going with? fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 10_Cloverfield_Lane.png (139 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
10_Cloverfield_Lane.png
139 KB, 250x370
Really? That's the ending you're going with?
fucking ayy lmao's? what about the cloverfield monster?
>>
They can easily tie it in though. The monster could have been some sort of biological MWD that the Aliens sent in first to soften up Earth's defenses. The Monster could have been some sort of endangered species that the Aliens hunt for sport so seriously that they're willing to invade another planet as part of the hunt.
>>
>>71750478

clover came from the depth of the ocean though

bravo jj
>>
there really wasn't any possible ending they could have had that wouldn't be disappointing
that said they could have done far better than "IT WAS CGI ALIUM MONSTERS THE WHOLE TIME OMG"
>>
>>71750108
you know its not a sequel right?
>>
>>71750633
Yes, it is a tie in though. But instead of working with what they already got they put ayy lmao's in it instead for whatever reason.
>>
>>71750677
its not a tie in like that. its a every movie takes place in a alt dimension, but cloverfield is fucked up, be it a street, a city, or a familys last name (next movie will be a poltergest movie where the cloverfields are haunted by ancient ayyy lamos ghosts)
>>
>>71750567
>there really wasn't any possible ending they could have had that wouldn't be disappointing
basically this
my theory is that they realized they'd set themselves up for what was pretty much guaranteed to be a mediocre, sub-par ending and so they decided that slapping on a comical, aggressively bad ending would at least make it memorable
>>
>mew escapes from the bunker
>she runs to the car
>does the emergency tape up
>hears the birds
>takes the mask off
>walks to her other car
>it won't start
>the bunker explodes
>she starts to walk away
>the camera zooms out
>mew is the only sign of humanity as far as you can see from the farm
>>
>>71750756
then why put cloverfield in the title though? To draw in fans with an existing name?
>>
>>71750839
no, its kind of like tales from the crypt, every show is different, but the theme is all spooky shit. same with cloverfield, no matter what movie you watch, whatever is named cloverfield, something spoopy is going to happen their/to it
>>
>>71750916
But the first one wasn't spooky at all, it was a Godzilla knock off, blockbuster action movie.
JJ let his inner jew come out and tried to lure in people with an already existing franchise.
>>
>>71750987
i dunno man, its just what i heard from a interview with the guy. something about how he misses anthology movies from the 80's and wants to do his own
>>
>>71750839
Of course it is to jew people out. Don't believe the shills's lies
>>
>>71751072
I could have believed it if Cloverfield (2008) was in any way like 10 Cloverfield Lane, but it isn't.

>>71751086
Yeah, that's definetly what's happening. Fuck this movie.
>>
>>71750527
Came inside an intergalactic asteroid ICBM that crashed into the sea.
Bravo Jew Jew.
>>
if mew just looked up and saw a ufo fly over her and it ended after about twenty seconds of silence as she stands to the right with her back to the camera that would've been better.
Cut to black, roll credits, no music for the credits, just silence.

Would've made it a little better
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.