[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm not sure if I'm going to really like this series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: mr.-robot-key-art.jpg (356 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
mr.-robot-key-art.jpg
356 KB, 1200x600
So i'm not sure if I'm going to really like this series.

Never been attached to a series. neither has a series grab my attention to watch it even one episode. I'm more of a movie guy.

I really like the first episode of this series. But then after watching the 3rd and 4th episode the series somewhat deviated from what was grabbing my attention.

I also started thinking about flaws about the series has how can such a big evil corporation not have control of high power parts of the government and or its officials.

His boss comes out gay but then just invites everyone to a BBQ?

So the mixed 'tape' who puts there discs into a computer drive these days?
>>
No point in trying to discuss it here. Every Mr. Robot thread gets flooded with shitposts and negativity.
>>
>>71747629
Damn.
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>71747581
>>71747629
If it's true two-sided discussion you want, stay here.
If it's just a fanwaking hugbox you're after, >>>/r/eddit is that way, lad
>>
>>71747709
I'm not after fanboys. I would like to talk about the series intellectuality. Like a book or a piece of art.
>>
File: frogfuu.jpg (170 KB, 612x891) Image search: [Google]
frogfuu.jpg
170 KB, 612x891
>muhh mr.normie
>muhh reddit plebs

Now that that's out of the way, let's post some Rami
>>
I dropped the show halfway through the first season. I just have one question for anybody who did watch it- Christian Slater was a figment of his imagination right? Like a fight club scenario? Is that correct?
>>
File: ironing.jpg (32 KB, 324x472) Image search: [Google]
ironing.jpg
32 KB, 324x472
>>71747823
>I would like to talk about the series intellectuality. Like a book or a piece of art.
Wew, you picked the wrong topic then, m8

Also,
>intellectuality
pic related
>>
File: Josh810.png (511 KB, 504x632) Image search: [Google]
Josh810.png
511 KB, 504x632
>>71747919
Is that guy the person who played Josh in the smash hit Until Dawn. A PlayStation exclusive. Anecdotally GameInformer and The Jimquisition gave it a 90/100
>>
>>71748172
sure looks like it
>>
>>71747946
Correct, his dead dad
>>
>>71747581
>I really like the first episode of this series. But then after watching the 3rd and 4th episode the series somewhat deviated from what was grabbing my attention.

Mr Robot was more character driven than I thought it would be, the politics/corperate stuff isn't well developed but the visuals, performances and hacking is spot on. So it's the opposite of what I expected. First episode sets up the false expectation, but I actually didn't like it as much as the others.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.