[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU I LIKE IT Entertaining and comfy as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg (84 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg
84 KB, 300x462
FUCK YOU I LIKE IT

Entertaining and comfy as fuck
>>
well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>71743512
cause now
>>
>>71743435
I like it too.
>>
Nothing wrong with popcorn action movies, as long as they don't pretend to be something else
>>
>>71743435
They should have made it as a greek movie instead. The characters look more greek, especially Bek
>>
For all the awful and laughable scenes, there were some pretty good ones and by the end I kinda felt bad for making fun of it because it did seem to have some heart to it. I wouldn't say it was a good movie, but it was unfairly maligned.
>>
London has fallen was also a fun pointless movie as well.
>>
>>71743435
WE
>>
>>71743435
I liked the giant cobras, and yeah that's it, it was pretty bad, everything looked shit, the cgi was godawful
>>
It's fun as fuck. It's been a long time since a movie went full fun/no fucks given with this sort of budget that also isn't a franchise or sequel or remake. Hater's gonna hate. I had a blast.
>>
>>71743435
If you turn off your brain it is quite enjoyable. And I mean it.
>>
that movie is unexcusabely bad

you have horrendous taste
>>
I've been meaning to watch this because it looks so bad that it might be good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.