[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live tweeting my reaction to BvS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (716 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
716 KB, 3264x2448
Live tweeting my reaction to BvS.
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 3264x2448
>>71740218
Literally who?
>>
File: image.jpg (732 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
732 KB, 3264x2448
>>71740281
Why did they feel the need to make Lex autistic.
>>
>>71740341

>the biggest threat to humanity isn't globalist autists like Zuckerberg

just turn the fucking movie off and watch 12 years a slave or some art film you can not understand but read analyses of and parrot them then feel intelligent
>>
>>71740385
They present him as if he's Lex, retard. You know very well.
>>
>>71740341
Lex was the worst part of the movie for me, followed up by Wonder Women the living movie trailer and whatever the hell was up with future Flash.
>>
File: aquaman.gif (2 MB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
aquaman.gif
2 MB, 500x242
>>71740707
and this
>>
>>71740461

what the fuck are you talking about? what does "they present him as if he's Lex" even mean? are you a /v/edditor that's butthurt they didn't follow your children's comic books to a T?
>>
>71740809
Not him but changing Lex from an intelligent, composed bad guy to a cackling, insane Mark Zuckerberg was not an improvement.
>>
>>71740461
That's Lex Jr., mate.
>>
>>71740926
You didn't know that going in unless you were spoiled. How is /tv/ this stupid?
>>
>>71740218
Fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.