[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an anon spends all day watching the behind the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 5090_front.jpg (361 KB, 1200x1517) Image search: [Google]
5090_front.jpg
361 KB, 1200x1517
>it's an anon spends all day watching the behind the scenes documentaries episode
>>
Sounds like a good episode.
>>
>>71737744
My favorite kind of episode desu
>>
The road that led to Alien 3 is worthy of a documentary film by itself.
>>
>>71737744
The special features on the box set alone make it worth the purchase. You might even fuck around and walk away from 3&4 with a new appreciation for them.
>>
>>71738218
>dat underwater scene
Ressurection is still the worst of the bunch not counting avp but I love watching how they did that
>>
>it's an anon spends all week listening to audio commentaries episode
>>
>>71737744
a nigger is a nigger, propped up by the jewish media or not
>>
>>71738545
Thank you for your highly relevant contribution to the thread
>>
>>71738445
>Watch behind the scenes doc and commentary
>Each member of the cast recalls almost drowning to death for that scene
I like everything in res aside from the wheedon script.
>>
>>71738540
Are they good? Never good around to listening
>>
>>71739016
>good around
got not good, jeez
>>
>>71739016
They vary, the commentaries for the older ones are okay but many of the people involved are dead now, so it's just some super-fan talking about it with audio clips from old interviews dispersed throughout. Still worth listening if you're interested

The commentaries for the Brosnan era are great though, as is any commentary with Roger Moore only. He seems like such a chill dude, would have martinis with him/10
>>
File: 1467476034259.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467476034259.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>71738163
>that bro tier commentary
>>
File: never-sleep-again.jpg (174 KB, 1058x1500) Image search: [Google]
never-sleep-again.jpg
174 KB, 1058x1500
>it's an anon spends all day watching Never Sleep Again episode
>>
>>71737744
Waiting for this in the mail right now. I love the first 2, but I've never seen the others, what am I in for?
>>
File: boromir-kun.jpg (125 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
boromir-kun.jpg
125 KB, 1366x768
>>71737744
> You'll never hang out with super bro Viggo Mortensen, talk shit about Sean Astin behind his back or attend a crazy medieval-tier BBQ and Seafood dinner with John Rhys-Davies

I love the LoTR appendices, super comfy watch
>>
>it's an 'anon watches a trilogy then watches them again with audio commentary and then watches them again with the alternate audio commentary track in one sitting' episode
>>
>>71740781
3 is a mixed bag, but I like it, Resurrection can be fun but absolutely wastes a good cast
all the behind the scenes shit is GOAT tho
>>
>>71740781
The work print cut of alien 3 is much better than the theatrical cut. There is a lot in resurrection to like but the script is clearly written by wheedon, who has publically appologized for it.
>>
>>71737744
Discs 5 and 6 are really damn good.
>>71739377
The commentaries with John Carpenter and Kurt Russell/Jeff Bridges are awesome.
Even the commentary on THE MUMMY with Oded Fehr, Kevin J O'Connor and Arnold Vosloo.
>>71740860
Same.
>>
>>71738540
>the Bonds aren't in order

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71737744
>>71738163
>>71739377

THESE TWO ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpo6jHy4n_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wolVJV5tNqM
>>
The one for Alien 3 is probably the most interesting one because for once most of the people being interviewed are honest about the movie and how terrible the production was.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.