[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is this legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: windy city heat.jpg (293 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
windy city heat.jpg
293 KB, 800x1132
how is this legal
>>
>>71737033
What do you mean?
>>
>>71737033
Most of it felt fake and gay.
>>
>>71737033
>Jimmy kimmel
>>
Have you heard the podcast?
They STILL have Perry fooled.
>>
I watched this movie after Gavin McInnes talking about it quite a bit and I don't get it. Its not interesting or funny. Its very boring and fake.
>>
http://www.thebig3podcast.com/2010/10/

That's a link to the first episode,where Perry talks to John Quincy Adams.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>71737033
10/10 movie. The podcast is even better.
>>
It's legal cause it's all fucking fake, his 'friend' Mole is actually just a guy playing a character and he says at the end he was in on it. That's why their kickstarter for a second one made like $100
>>
>>71737064
>>71737201
You can talk to Perry on twitter, fb, etc. Dude is legit fucking stupid. I called him once and convinced him to meet me at a gay bar in west hollywood to discuss his role in the upcoming Shrek sequel. I called him back an hour later after not showing and he started yelling at me and calling me a buncha names. The guy's lived in the same shitty apartment in Reseda for like 20 years.
>>
>>71737731
>he says at the end he was in on it

Perry claims to be in on the joke to save face but he still thinks Mole is a real person.
>>
>>71737754
Bullshit.
There's no way you could think that guy in that wig was a real person. It's fucking fake and I'm pissed I sat through the thing.
>>
>>71739386
A couple of things.

1. Perry suffers from brain damage he received in a car wreck decades ago.

2. Perry wasn't the brightest of people to begin with.

3. Perry used to be a crackhead.

The combination of natural stupidity, his car wreck and his warped crackhead mind make him pretty susceptible to lots of BS. Don't believe me? Email the guy yourself. He's been trying to peddle skateboards unsuccessfully for over a decade and lives off of government disability. He lives in one of the shittiest parts of Los Angeles as well. He's gone nowhere in life. If the whole thing was fake, why would they be doing this for 25 years without any sort of success? See for yourself:

www.scaryperrysk8boards.com

https://twitter.com/ScaryPerrySkate
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.