[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465817902768.jpg (151 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1465817902768.jpg
151 KB, 612x380
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>71736719
pilgrims
>>
Not even sugar and butter.
>>
cute goat
>>
He had a harem of pretty bitches to do his bidding, you'd be smug too
>>
>>71736792
>pretty
whoah there
the last addition was defiantly nice but the bitch in the beginning?
>>
>>71736719

Shit goat serious.
>>
I understand this isn't jumpscare-heavy?

The atmosphere seems pretty good but I'm a huge bitch when it comes to jumpscares
>>
>>71736719
God cast him out.
>>
File: B7BOYxBCQAAq5D_.jpg (27 KB, 599x567) Image search: [Google]
B7BOYxBCQAAq5D_.jpg
27 KB, 599x567
>>71738321
BOO
>>
>>71738400
Is that the alien from Signs?
>>
>>71736719
he wanted to live deliciously but god told him "nah you re gonna be the goat"
>>
What happened to the twins?
>>
Film didn't scare me at all until I was driving back from my friends to my house in the country side and I was terrified.

Black Philip confirmed GOAT
>>
>>71738485
not jet fuel thats for sure
>>
>>71738538
KEK
>>
File: me_on_the_left.jpg (162 KB, 1072x646) Image search: [Google]
me_on_the_left.jpg
162 KB, 1072x646
Uh, you don't get to bring christians
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.