[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's hyped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Who's hyped?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQD3EjukimI
>>
>>71735211
>its a Ricky Gervais makes fun of Christianity and mocks christians, but says nothing bad about jews and muslims episode
>>
>>71735211

no one
>>
>>71736998
>butthurt christfag

go cry to your big invisible mate
>>
>>71737040
Dont you have better things to do like sucking muslim cock and apologizing for holocaust?
>>
Fuck no. It's gonna bomb, the character won't work in a movie as well as it did in the TV show.
>>
>>71736998
If you were famous,would you make fun of Muslims?
>>
>>71737172
no thats not my style thanks achmed
>>
Ricky Gervais is an unfunny faggot and if you're hyped you should actually admit to liking mom comedy and kill yourself
>>
>>71737254
Of course not. Its not cool to mock the religion of peace.
>>
>>71737310
I shall take your advise on board.

I think he was funny but he's past it. Plus Steve Merchant has distance himself from it which doesn't look good.
>>
>>71737343
I'll kill you for saying that!
>>
>>71737434
Please dont! I love and respect your religion.
>>
>>71736517
it's actually a decent comfy song, the video and everything.

who is that gypsy women so turns me on so bad.

it's also a shame the original cast isn't it in or something, and it seems more like a Dumb and Dumber To scenario where it feels like the actor is doing a parody of the character.
>>
>>71736517
he should legit release a proper album today, his voice is quite good for these songs. I liked his Office song he sang in that meeting.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>71736517
This is actually pretty good. The lyrics are nice.
>>
>>71737600

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkpdZ7B81J8
>>
why wasn't Steve involved ?
>>
>>71736517

>that hairline
>>
>>71738807

Lanky goggle eyed frog boy, freaky fish face
>>
>>71735211
I'm hyped for it flopping and watching Gervais spin further down into obscurity.
>>
>>71735211
I'm not hyped but I'll still see it
>>
Is that Darksydephil?
>>
I'll probably pirate it.
>>
>it's a Ricky constantly interrupts Karl episode
>>
>>71735211
I love the Office but fuck this. Feels so undignified.
>>
didn't he try to go on tour and play songs from the show?
>>
>>71736998
>it's a person has common sense episode
wow who would have thought
>>
>>71736517
SOMEONE GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT GYPSY WOMEN HNNGGGGGG
>>
>>71742132
>it's a Steve mocks everyone but then gets offended when Karl calls him a name episode
Ricky and Karl actually seem like friends
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.