[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: AdrianVeidtthumb.jpg (6 KB, 198x208) Image search: [Google]
AdrianVeidtthumb.jpg
6 KB, 198x208
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Swallowing a redpill can change your entire life.
>>
>>71734178
2perfect4mankind
>>
>>71734178
He didn't have any problem, the rest of the world did.
>>
>>71734178
Quentin, pls.
>>
>>71734178
>that jacket
>that brooch
He was too fabulous to live.
>>
>>71734178
He didn't feel in charge.
>>
>>71734178
What are you talking about? Literally the most based character of all time.
>>
He just wants to discuss The Great Gatsby but marijuana smoking phillistines keep getting in his way.
>>
>>71735704
reminder that Quentin is a snitch
>>
What ever happend to Quentin
>>
Possible homosexual?
>>
Quentin was trolling but he was right about pretty much everything. His trolling would never work on other boards because only /v/ autists believe playing video games in public and stupid shit like that is acceptable.

The /tv/ variation where he talks about watching Harry Potter and Game of Thrones was actually well received here, because people know it's the truth.
>>
>>71736546
No he wasn't. He's just another faggot misanthrope on a website full of opinionated idiots who style themselves the same way.

Only difference is he thought himself so important that he took on a trip and made a bunch of shit images that gullible anons who agreed with him passed around.

He used to get torn apart for his opinions daily on /lit/. Although, I guess /v/ treated him like some kind of intellectual, from what I understand.

I say good riddance to bad opinion.
>>
>>71736667
I'm originally from /v/ left about 5 years ago when he had nearly disappeared.
No one ever thought once this guy anything but an idiot, actually that was true for every tripfag ever, on /v/ the simple use of a trip was putting yourself on blacklist.
>>
I love how even years later you still get 1 or 2 people that get mad at quentin comics. Wish he would return.
>>
>>71734178

closet homo
>>
possibly homosexual, must investigate further
>>
>>71735819
He spends most of his time ban evading and BLACKEDposting on /tv/.
>>
tripfags are subhuman
>>
I've never saw Quentin in action.
>>
File: 1467684834576.jpg (96 KB, 476x639) Image search: [Google]
1467684834576.jpg
96 KB, 476x639
>>71734178
The Comedian beat him up once. He never got over it. Also this is Capeshit too fella
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.