[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you watching, and why the fuck isn't it Chappelle's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Wayne.jpg (3 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
Wayne.jpg
3 KB, 285x177
What are you watching, and why the fuck isn't it Chappelle's Show?
>>
>>71728708
I don't watch black shows.
>>
>>71728935
>Black shows

Shit taste in comedy detected.
>>
>>71729372
I've seen enough nigger "comedy" to know it's not worth my time.
>>
>>71729451
Kill yourself then, faggot.

Chappelle's Show is top tier.
>>
>>71728708
because the show ended a decade ago

why the fuck would I be watching something I already watched that ended a long time ago and that I know all the jokes to?

the fuck kind of shitpost thread is this you absolute nigger
>>
Because although it is a mostly funny, well written show, it mostly consists of 'gosh darn, us white folks can't understand those black people.' Which gets tiring
>>
>>71730102
>Why would anyone rewatch anything ever?

How's that ADHD treating you?
>>
>>71729451

I've read enough of your posts to come to the conclusion that your mother should of swallowed.
>>
>>71730279
>should have swallowed.
ftfy, nigger.
>>
>>71729372
Half the writing was done by his white friend who he had a falling out with when he walked away from the show.
>>
>>71730333
Dave went through a lot of shit around the end of the show, people were fucking with his head pretty hardcore with anti-white people rhetoric.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.