[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Entire village just got massacred cause of him >Guy who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: PoeDameronHS-Fathead.png (506 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
PoeDameronHS-Fathead.png
506 KB, 576x768
>Entire village just got massacred cause of him
>Guy who helped him got his head chopped off
>Time to quip
>>
>>71724289
You could actually argue that the entire village was massacred because of Sheev and even go further back than that but I see where you're coming from.
>>
File: 1464853618334.jpg (23 KB, 368x258) Image search: [Google]
1464853618334.jpg
23 KB, 368x258
>talks shit to Kylo Ren and gets away with it
>>
It is capeshit after all
>>
How long until laugh tracks in blockbusters?
>>
>>71724334
As far as Jar Jar granting emergency powers to sheev
>>
>>71724289
what do you expect from a bunch of fucking anarchists...

if it weren't for some cool star fighters the rebels would be so gay ass.
>>
>>71724561
Yeah rebels suck, their ships are cooler though
I hated playing as rebels in battlefront
>>
>>71724289
>mixing up order of events to make your point
The village wasn't massacred yet.
>>
File: hard.png (81 KB, 392x213) Image search: [Google]
hard.png
81 KB, 392x213
>>71724478
absolute capeshit. i'm not mocking you. it IS a super hero/fantasy movie set in space. a new hope is the best of the starwars. just like, fellowship was the best to lotr.
>>
It was probably a pathetic attempt at making him look cool.
Unfortunately he's a fudgepacking faggot and there's nothing cool about that.
>>
>>71724666
Okay satan, point still stands, most of the village had been killed in the fight, that's a massacre still
>>
>>71724289
quips increase the tension; dumbass. its a distinctive part of cinema. you fucking retard, name one movie on IMDB top 100 that DOESNT have quips. yeah guess what you fucking cant idiot because filsm without JOKES QUIPS AND HUMOR ARE BORING. get it through your idiot skull.
>>
>>71724289
They turned Star Wars into Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>71725187
They turned star wars into shit
>>
He just wanted to break the ice. When someone massacres hundreds of people before your eyes and you have to talk to him, things could be a little awkward.
>>
>>71725187
>he thinks Stars Wars hasn't been made for children from the beginning
>>
>>71725187
GotG is better than 5 out of 6 Star Wars flicks.
>>
>>71725383
It's too bad Kylo was an effeminate faggot.
Vader would have starting choking him just like "don't use that tone with me."
>>
>>71725422
yeah right marveltard, star wars is for MEN and marvel is for BOYS!
>>
What is tone?
>>
>>71724560
Padme gave him the power to nominate while she was away and giving Anakin blue balls
>>
>>71725422
GotG isn't better than the shit I just took
>>
This is the thing that bothered me most about the cashgrab, seems like we just can't have serious moments anymore.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.