[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Night Manager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
what does /tv/ think of The Night Manager?
>>
>I have a new date for tonight. He's young, and he's seriously hot.
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>71719535
This was purportedly the show that made landwhales start campaigning for Hiddleston to be the next Bond, so I say the hell with it.
>>
>>71719535
pretty great

I'm always up for a le carre adaptation but this was stellar tv by any metric. Production quality alone was enough to put it above most stuff - hiddleston was good (although it felt a bit too much like a Bond audition) hugh laurie was, unsurprisingly, great, and olivia coleman was probably even better.
>>
File: SweatMan1.png (892 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SweatMan1.png
892 KB, 1024x768
>>
The plot was pretty dumb. The MC was a huge white knight Cuck trying to save literal whores while getting people killed

Also selling weapons isn't even bad. The US would sell them weapons anyway
>>
Meh... It was forced, contrived and shallow, but had some good moments.
>>
it was good but towards the end it got ridiculous how Huge Laurie's character still didn't suspect the main guy at all
>>
I don't get it

why did those guys kidnap house in the end?
>>
>>71720237
those were the buyers and after they paid all the stuff in the trucks were blown up so they probably took him to ensure they got their money back

but house doesn't have it because hiddleston's character had it put into another account. i might be wrong i haven't seen it since it aired
>>
the whole series was worth it for the Napalm scene
>>
File: fur.webm (3 MB, 1200x1080) Image search: [Google]
fur.webm
3 MB, 1200x1080
what happened to the money then
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.