[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed (1).jpg (23 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
23 KB, 640x400
it has no good movies or TV shows and anyone who watches Netflix originals or identifies as someone who "Netflixes" should be put in front of a firing squad
>>
>>71717821
I identify myself as some who Netflixes. That's the first thing I tell people when I meet them.
>>
>identifies as someone who Netflixes
Into the eugenic sterilization criteria lists you go.
>>
True. That's why I cancelled mine.

I think Netflix has reached it's peak, it's only downhill now.
>>
>>71717821
I identify as a #andchiller -you gotta say hashtag btw- and netflix is still the best service on the planet with unrivalled choice and millions of customers who don't even use it and yet still pay for it.
>>
>>71717821
I couldn't agree more. Although, Daredevil is pretty damn good.
Canceled my subscription 2 days ago.
>>
Bojack is probably the best animated series to come out this century. Plus they have the entirety of the original run of X-Files.
>>
File: guesswho01.jpg (39 KB, 820x745) Image search: [Google]
guesswho01.jpg
39 KB, 820x745
>>71717821
As a #proud Neflixer of several years, I find your comment to be somewhat bigoted and Flixaphobic. Keep your ignorant comments to /pol/.
>>
>>71717821
are you trying to call out the shills or is this reverse shilling?
>>
File: Burning-Money.jpg (111 KB, 1140x488) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Money.jpg
111 KB, 1140x488
>mfw whenever I see a thread full of autistic neets whining about how I spend my money
>>
but it has blade 2
>>
File: cocaina is your best friend.jpg (131 KB, 928x946) Image search: [Google]
cocaina is your best friend.jpg
131 KB, 928x946
>>71717821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfP1isJ1sxw
I thank them for Narcos and Bloodline but i'm not paying for shit i can get for free and that doesn't even come included in their local library
>>
I've been pretty much saying this since 2010.
>>
>>71718456
>I enjoy funding crap because I can.
>>
>>71717821
I had Canadian netflix which is even worse.
Scream is the only decent original and even it quite boring, generic stuff.
>>
>>71718677
old people dont know how to torrent. once they all die off, someone will figure out a way to make torrenting a paid subscription, so count the fucking days
>>
>not having one friend's account on your ipad and another on your PS4
I would never ever pay fot this shit
>>
>>71718236
now here's the thing buddy.
i do not want to watch netflix original "shows".
i want to watch real movies and tv shows.

creating new shows is not the answer to not having any shows and I have no idea why netflix would come up with such a silly idea.
>>
>>71719810
You must have boring taste if you refuse to watch anything new and only watch the same old things you've seen before.
>>
>>71719098
>tfw I got a letter saying they'd throttle my Internet speed or worse if I kept tormenting

Haven't done it in 2 years, seriously considering going for it to walk BvS ultimate.

Not sure if it was an idle threat or not, too much of a bitch to try a big hollywood movie so quickly after release
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.