[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: BRAAAAAAAP.jpg (166 KB, 1916x796) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAAAAAP.jpg
166 KB, 1916x796
BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
Probably wondering how I got here
>>
>>71716521
You see this shot here respresents how the powers of establish...

Movie was fucking shite.
>>
>>71716521
First time I've laughed at fartposting
>>
I miss pre-explosion dummies
>>
>>71716521
Whys Don Draper on fire?
>>
File: 1447354882962.jpg (24 KB, 526x297) Image search: [Google]
1447354882962.jpg
24 KB, 526x297
FLURPFFFFRRRBBBB
>>
UC added some amazing scenes, don't get me wrong, but I feel like some of the ambiguity of the theatrical cut (that in no small part contributed to the birth of the capekino concept) has been lost. It's more spoonfeedy now like a marvel movie, leaves less to the imagination of the audience.
>>
>>71716591
SERIOUSLY FUCKING THIS

there is nothing deep in synders films at all

ooo "this represents jesus and stuff! whoa dude!" FUCK OFF
>>
>>71717013
Fuck, if the outstanding freeform emotion and kinetic, serendipitous expressivity caught in film stock the original managed to convey is somewhat lost, I'd rather not watch it
>>
>>71717013
Please stop
https://youtu.be/MSJRZP6GzAc
>>
>>71717013
>It's more spoonfeedy
Come on, even the theatrical cut had Bruce explaining what is Kryptonite.
>>
>>71717323
>the cinema embryos who couldn't appreciate Zach's opus attempt to discredit the movie film via.... CHILDREN'S CARTOONS????
Hard to take you seriously 2bh.
>>
>>71717457
I found this from a thread on /wsg/, obviously I didn't remember this scene from when I was a kid off the top of my head
>>
>>71716591
>>71717074
lol ignorants always try to discredit things when they can't understand
>>
>>71717323
Billy and Mandy was great
>>
>>71718471
>do you honestly believe this? whats your level of education? 10th grade?
>>
>>71716521

What Gamecube game is this?
>>
BRAAAAAP
>>
>>71717457
they literally are children's cartoons. it's cgi cartoon superheroes fighting cgi cartoon rock monsters and philosophizing about "deep ideas" that even the retarded would find trite and silly
>>
>>71717074
I think there's some credit to the idea that symbolism's in there (Lex cutting across his hand to create Doomsday is clearly a "summoning the Demon" parallel) but /tv/ doesn't actually like it. They just love how butthurt people get when they claim it's a masterpiece.

Just ignore the trolls.
>>
hehh
not bad kid
>>
>>71718694
Capeshit is terrible but with BvS Snyder elevated the genre. It's basically a huge budget art film that uses the comic book mythos to explore far greater themes and because of the rejection from the mainstream we won't see anything like that amount of artistic ambition again in a blockbuster for a long time.
>>
>no one reacting to the blast

BRAVO, SNYDER
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.