[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did everyone see Finding Dory yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (453 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453 KB, 1200x630
Did everyone see Finding Dory yet?
>>
>>71716422
No. I can't go to a movie theatre where there will be kids, and I won't watch a low quality screener, so I will wait.
>>
>>71716472
you cant go to a theatre where there will be kids?
>>
>>71716494
No.
>>
Dory was the worst part about Finding Nemo but it was still pretty good. Unfortunately they went the Skyrim/Game of Thrones route and fast traveled across the ocean instead of focusing on the journey which is what made Nemo so great. Also, I guess the wording I want is too unbelievable? Octopus driving a truck, stroller, literally everything he does is insane.
>>
>>71716523
What?
No way.
>>
>>71716523
Pray tell?
>>
I didn't like finding nemo soooo why would i watch finding dory? HELLO!!!! SHE IS RIGHT THERE!!! LMAO
>>
Going to see it tonight.
>>
>>71716626
Yea but that octopus was voiced by Al Bundy so all is forgiven.
>>
>>71716523
Meaghan's Law?
>>
>>71716523
Just fucking tell us why
>>
>>71716705

Yeah, I meant it more in that Nemo was fish doing fish things. Dory was full blown crazy.
>>
>>71716833
I guess that is fairly true, and I half assed agree with you because my favorite part was the retarded seal, and that was "fish" doing fish stuff.
>enjoy your time up here
>times up
>>
>>71716908

Yeah but they were just the pelicans. I liked it though.
>>
>>71716792
He's a pedophile, obviously.
>>
>>71717085
In DETAIL
>>
>>71716833

>he wants a retread of Finding Nemo

It's a kid's movie, just turn your brain off and enjoy it
>>
>>71717222
Kids are literally too young to understand Finding Nemo.
>>
>>71716908

mine was the bit with that one clam who was starved for company

>SHELLEEEEEEY

It was good, but I didn't love it. Felt that Monsters Inc prequel was better but I remember everyone shitting on it
>>
>>71717296
I enjoyed monsters university but I liked finding dory better. In terms of messages, I would prefer my kids watching monsters university though. It had a great and realistic message that shows the world isn't a hug or, and that no, if you try your best you are not always good enough. Finding Dory on the other hand did the opposite. It tries to teach you that fundamentally broken people like Dory are perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>71716422
No. The local theater stopped serving crab legs and I have yet to tie the knot with my falcon.
>>
>>71717524

yeah true... finding dory was pure entertainment shlock. i liked it though, i wonder why they never did much with the ocean setting, i don't think there's been another IP

i have to check out monsters uni, i have it but i didn't really love monsters inc and forgot about it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.