[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like going to the movie theaters alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1440x1080
What's it like going to the movie theaters alone?
>>
>>71715178
Felt amazing.
>>
>>71715178
Freedom to run around in the theater with your dick out is marvelous.
>>
File: normies.png (369 KB, 815x540) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
369 KB, 815x540
It's great being so independant
>>
I hate leaving the house
>>
>>71715178
Embarrassing. Awkward. Pathetic.
>>
>>71715178
Comfy af. You can switch seats and walk around as much as you want.
>>
>>71716348
Basically this
>>
>>71715178
Like the world is yours only, James.
>>
>>71715178
You sit down, watch a movie, and then leave.
>>
File: taxi.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
taxi.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>>
i must say it's really good
the only reason i don't keep going is because there aren't any good films this years
maybe suicide skawd
>>
>>71715178
it's great

no retards talking or doing dumb shit on their phones, you have the whole theater to yourself and can enjoy the movie
>>
>>71716940
you should've seen the nice guys senpai
>>
>>71715178
comfy as fuck. I saw dawn of the planet of the apes twice near the end of the run, both times empty theater, some of my favorite movie memories.
>>
>>71715178
it's actually the best way of experiencing movies.
>>
>>71715178
I've been to the cinema alone twice in my life. The first time was to see Watchmen when it came out, which was probably the most I've ever enjoyed a movie in a cinema. The second time was to see The Hobbit 2 (I wasn't enthusiastic about seeing it, it was the only thing that was on), and it fucking sucked.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Kinda like going out to dinner by yourself: comfy

Pic related, me out to dinner and enjoying the finest American cuisine
>>
>>71717112
Lol, when I saw Watchmen it wasnt empty at the start of the movie but it was empty by the end. I also didnt like it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.