[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this a result of brexit/sterling crash? are bongs actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: emmaNO.jpg (12 KB, 175x123) Image search: [Google]
emmaNO.jpg
12 KB, 175x123
is this a result of brexit/sterling crash? are bongs actually poor now that they are no longer europoor? wtf
>>
>>71713472
no, dont be stupid.

studios will pull all marketing if a film is a piece of shit and just release it knowing they've already made a loss but saved money on promotions

pic related made less than $1m
>>
>>71713472

>tax cheating, privileged SJW fails

This a good year.
>>
>>71713611
her networth is only something like 70m. can you blame her for hiding her shekels from the tax man? you would do the same if you could
>>
>>71713666

Yes, I would. But then I wouldn't also be telling the tax man to take, take, take and spend, spend, spend.
>>
>>71714255
you don't tell the tax man anything and neither does emma. the the tax man tells you how much you pay and if you are smart you can hide a couple shekels.

then you die
>>
She's box office poison.
At least she has her Engllish degree to fall back on.
Fucking cunt.
>>
>>71713472
It was only shown in like 3 theaters.
>>
>>71713666
N-no I...

Fuck you, Satan
>>
>>71714781

Is that supposed to be some kind of excuse?
>>
>>71714781
47jewcoins/60jewdollars that's only like 8 tickets total
>>
>>71713609
jesus christ, just take anthony and al pacino out back and shoot them.
>>
>>71713472
That's pretty rich, coming from someone who can't afford anything larger than a thumbnail picture.
>>
File: Smile U Cunt.jpg (5 KB, 220x216) Image search: [Google]
Smile U Cunt.jpg
5 KB, 220x216
>>71715206
>>
>>71713472
Wait, is that 61 million or just 61 bucks?
>>
> tfw she did a full frontal nude scene but now it'll never be released on home video because nobody went to see it
>>
>>71715344
the latter
>>
>>71715388
Bullshit. That alone would have made the film gross 100$
>>
>>71714879
It also had like no marketing
>>
serves her right for being a tax dodger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.