[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 450x360
Is he typecast as superman forever?
>>
>>71712211
Just like Affleck and Reynolds, in 10 years he'll play another superhero in order to redeem himself for his wasted role in Snyderverse. A marvel character no less.
>>
>>71712211
Nice dub dubs.

I'd say he'd *look* the part as James Bond, but he's so painfully uncharismatic, he'd be boring to watch. When Sean Connery said, "Bond. James Bond", he said it with a kind of a dismissive, "who the fuck wants to know?" attitude, but Henry would probably just smile and answer politely, like he's talking to a pretty girl in highschool.
>>
>>71712211
Bond?
I'd gladly watch that.
>>
James Bond
>>
>>71712411
>>71712429
only if snyder directs
>>
It depends on how fast he is balding. If it continues rapidly then his only choice will be to play the bad guy in teen slasher films.
>>
>>71712602
doesn't bond have a receding hairline?
>>
>>71712211
He said he only does if for the money, so I can see him retiring to spend his millions and fuck college girls.
>>
>>71712211
Balding
>>
>>71713041

No he didn't. He said that the money's obviously good, he likes buying stuff for his friends etc. but it wasn't the only, sole reason for deciding to take the part.
>>
>>71712374
Which one?
>>
File: Fleming007impression.jpg (21 KB, 254x400) Image search: [Google]
Fleming007impression.jpg
21 KB, 254x400
>>71712411
>>71712429
>>71713012
he'd be the perfect Bond
>>
I'd really appreciate it if they tried to make a real spy film, like assuming identities, infiltrating secret facilities, none of that Rambo bullshit of those Muh Gritty Not Bourne Craig movies.
>>
>>71712211
He needs to quit the Superman role. Synder is once again handling Superman for a third time and twice he's butchered it.

Obviously Synder had Nolan help with Superman in Man of Steel and he was good as Clark acting wise.

But playing Superman in BvS made him appear shit, which was the scripts fault. Now it'll happen again in Justice League. He should just retire Superman, Cavill had a kino role playing him once in Man of Steel. Cherish that, Henry.
>>
>>71712374
too old to wait 10 years
>>
>>71713714
isn't he bound by contract?
>>
>>71712211
No because he doesn't play him well enough. Christopher Reeve's career was ruined by the fact that he was the perfect superman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.