[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They aren't even trying anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Devil's_Pass.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Devil's_Pass.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
Are horror-free movies the endgame of the horror genre?

Last hope: Obscure Japanese indie flicks.
>>
>>71711828
There hasn't been a good American horror movie in at least a decade, if not two. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>71712038
watch The With
>>
>>71712038
Lately, I've been watching horror anime. There are some suprisingly good ones.
>>
>>71712065
I meant witch
>>
>>71712115
I started to watch it. There was a shot of a naked baby lit by candlelight for like two straight minutes.

I heard the rest of it from the next room, and it didn't seem good at all.
>>
>>71712105
Which ones?
>>
File: no plebs.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
no plebs.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>71712197
>>
>>71712264
Parasyte, nigga.
>>
>>71712115
You should mean The VVitch
>>
>>71712264
Hellsing OVA and TV series - action horror
Perfect Blue - thriller, psychological
The Curse of Kazuo Umezu
Boogiepop Phantom - sci-fi, psychological
King of Thorn - sci-fi
Pet Shop of Horrors (similar to Tales from the Darkside)

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>71712407
The second the MC asked the girl he liked if she liked animals, she replied, and he did that dumbass anime reaction; I dropped the series.
>>
>>71712445
Another and Berserk, too.
>>
>>71712407
>Parasyte
Watched already.
>>71712538
>>71712445
Seen only two of those on your list. Another and King of Thorn. Well thanks for the list gives me more to watch and analyze.
>>
>>71712637
No problem, and Hellsing OVA is also called "Hellsing Ultimate".
>>
>>71711828

>I heard the rest
>it didn't seem good at all

>I heard the rest
>it didn't seem good at all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.