[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mywifessonandkids.jpg (12 KB, 255x257) Image search: [Google]
mywifessonandkids.jpg
12 KB, 255x257
What went wrong?
>>
My Wife and Kids was cancelled.
>>
My Wife and Kids got cancelled and all the other Waynes brothers were quickly making the "Wayne" name cancerous.
>>
A black man being involved with his children was just too unbelievable for American audiences
>>
>>71711401
gonn watch his stand up routine with the pimp auditioning, thanks OP
>>
>>71711894

I liked that show with the two other ones and the old black guy from The Boondocks.
>>
>>71711401
nothing him and his brothers are still making tons of money
>>
>>71712349
The wayan's bros and my wife and kids were actually funny. I liked how sometimes you can tell they were just having fun and ad libbing.
>>
They need to do a modern reboot like Girl Meets World or Fuller House called My Wife And Her Kids.
>>
>>71713671
yeah, or My Wife got Whited While I Was in Jail HaHaHa!
>>
>>71713671
My Wife's Son and Daughters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.