[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AYO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1467819095353.jpg (176 KB, 1017x881) Image search: [Google]
1467819095353.jpg
176 KB, 1017x881
AYO
>>
>>71708279

Was literally anyone asking for this? who's going to buy this shit?
>>
>>71708279
Is there any medium more cucked that comic books? It was always literature for retards anyway so it makes sense
>>
HOLD UP

YO BE SAYING

YO

HOLD UP

YOU TRYNA TELL ME

WE IRON MAN NOW?
>>
>>71708279
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
IRONMAN
>>
N
>>
SHIET
>>
i'm black and this type of pandering is offensive to me.
>>
She is the new War Machine, not the new Iron Man.

This is known from solicits for the future issues months ahead.

Fuck off with your clickbait.
>>
does this shit even sell? As far as I know they've been changing superheroes to females and niggers for some years already so does it sell? Do people still buy the comic books?
>>
>>71708279
>>>/co/
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1427913452177.jpg (157 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1427913452177.jpg
157 KB, 720x540
>>71708600
No shit. Look at that fucking hair. What fucking era does Marvel think we're in?
>>
>>71708279
DC is much better (at least the comics are anyways)
>>
>>71708656
The 70's I think
>>
>>71708279
I'd be sick of all this blatant pandering by now if I was a fucking libcuck.
>>
Who even care at this point? It's clear Marvel is switching gears and filling a niche that wasn't or was barely there previously. It's not like white people don't still have DC.
>>
There's still a Tony Stark comic alongside this right?
>>
>Created by Bendis
hahahahahahahah
>>
>>71708279
So Downey is gonna be in black face again for the next Iron Man movie?
>>
>>71709700
(((Bendis)))
>>
If they're so progressive why doesn't Leslie Jones swap places with RDJ in the next movie? Then I'd be convinced Marvel is truly aware of the current year.
>>
Dont marvelcucks get tired of the whole "super genius" schtick? Like half the marvel roster are super geniuses
>>
>>71709900
Having intelligence as the same source of lots of different powers is better than everyone having the same power from different sources.

Marvel:
Iron Man - genius invents a warsuit
Spiderman - genius invents adhesive polymer
Ant Man - genius invents physics altering particles
Reed Richards - genius invents lots of cosmic machinery and alternate dimension shit

DC
Superman - I'm from Krypton so I'm really strong, fast, and can fly
Manhunter - I'm from Mars so I'm really strong, fast, and can fly
Wonder Woman - I'm an Amazon, so I'm really strong, fast, and can fly
Green Lantern - I have a magic ring, that I mostly use to be really strong, fast, and so I can fly.
Aquaman - I'm from Atlantis, so I'm really strong, fast...and can fly
Literally dozens of Kryptonians - we're all exactly the same as Superman, but with gender and/or age variations
>>
>>71710312
Supermanm, Manhunter, WW and Aquaman are geniuses.
>>
>>71710409
As is Blue Beetle, Mr. Terrific, Batman...and basically half the roster of DC as well.

Thank you for adding to my point.
>>
>>71708279
>14% of the population
>Catering this hard
>>
>>71710409
Superman is above average, Manhunter cheats by reading minds, Wonder woman is hundreds of years old and had nothing to really do on her island but read, train and lez out and Aquaman doesn't really seem all that smart.
>>71710459
They aren't strong and only Terrific flies and he doesn't even do it properly.
>>
>>71708600
Shh, don't worry my african american friend. Let us white people be offended for you.
>>
>>71710312
Mavel:
>we are copying batman
>>
>>71710515
My two posts were comparing different things. The first was listing a number of major DC titles that have the same basic power (though I admit I am ignoring the small differences they flaunt to disguise this like Manhunter's telepathy and Lantern's constructs).

The second was comparing the complaint that half of Marvel's roster are geniuses, when DC has the same trait.

>>71710599
And Batman copied The Shadow. What's your point?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.