[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play this brave upstanding citizen in his inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 6-alton-sterling.w529.h529.jpg (63 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
6-alton-sterling.w529.h529.jpg
63 KB, 529x529
Who will play this brave upstanding citizen in his inevitable biopic?
>>
patrice
>>
File: 12.jpg (59 KB, 952x859) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
59 KB, 952x859
>it's a white cop shoots a restrained black man who's pinned against the ground episode
>>
SPRINKLE SOME CRACK ON HIM JOHNSON
>>
File: 1376248411979.jpg (148 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
1376248411979.jpg
148 KB, 522x522
> It's an all my facebook friends watched a 30 second blurry cell phone video shot vertically from the inside of a car and suddenly decided they know everything about the entire situation and its context episode

Looks pretty damn damning for the cops - but holy shit none of us were actually there
>>
>it's a black man somehow thinks he has authority because he's the biggest nigger in the 'hood so he has more authority but in the real world he's just a low class piece of shit. He somehow thinks "i didn' du nuffin!" is a reasonable excuse that will make the "pohlees" release him immediately and let him be on his way, being a vagrant and hood and an all around unsavory individual.

>it's a guy only had to not resist arrest to not be killed episode
>>
File: 1311704000383.png (159 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1311704000383.png
159 KB, 435x419
>>71708174
UH OH BLACK PEOPLE ARE MAD AGAIN!
>>
>>71708378
You are a cuckold.
>>
>>71708174
Idris Elba
>>
File: wendell_pierce.jpg (231 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
wendell_pierce.jpg
231 KB, 620x412
>>71708174
>>
Please let niggers riot, i want some chimpouts
>>
>>71708431
You're not using that word correctly.
>>
Oh good a convenient story to keep Hillary's cheating of the law out of the headlines
>>
story? i don't follow burgerland news
>>
>>71708599
Another innocent black man gunned down by the police.
>>
Any chimpouts incoming? I've had blue balls since Baltimore, nigs been slacking
>>
File: 1467153524615.jpg (79 KB, 1108x623) Image search: [Google]
1467153524615.jpg
79 KB, 1108x623
>It's an ineffectual white boy's ok with a murderous police state so long as it's just blacks for now episode
>>
Isn't he in the new ghostbusters?
>>
>>71708632
Put your trip on Krager
>>
>>71708556
reddit
>>
>>71708630
literally this, the kid that stole the blunts and punched a cop and others had it coming

this guy and eric garner did not
>>
Wtf I hate people
>>
>>71708680
Yes they would defend having this story clogging the headlines
>>
It's like karma is real or something.
The burgers built a whole nation through slavery and must now watch helplessly as the blacks destroy their cities, cuck them, commit crimes and are just degenerates in general.
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>71708681
We don't even know the full story from this yet, how the fuck can you already judge it
>>
>>71708764
>selling cds
>destroying city

wew lad
>>
>>71708782
I've Seen Footage and so have you
>>
>>71708801
I am not aware of what happened to the lad in the pic, and I wasn't talking about him anyway.
I was referring to the Baltimore riots and Detroit.
>>
>it's a /pol/ whitebois talking tough on a chinese cartoon website episode

lmao no laugh track needed
>>
>>71708801
There were instructions on where and how to get drugs on the CD. The dude was arrested 10 times.
>>
>>71708931
>There were instructions on where and how to get drugs on the CD.

Oh shit, then his immediate murder was justified by Mega-City One bylaws
>>
>>71708174
Leslie Jones

/thread
>>
>>71708859
Blurry cam footage that doesn't show much of anything. I guarantee this will be like almost every other shooting, people go on about how the black guy is a good boy then it's revealed he has an extensive police record and is a known criminal. The cops overreacted since a lot of American cops have poor training and do have an ego problem.

The only example that's been clearcut was Gray, and that wasn't racism just the police force being abusive cunts since it was hardly the first time they pulled that shit
>>
>>71708749
nah you know what i mean faggot
>>
>>71709195
you're not wrong in that yea he may have been a piece of shit, but its still murder, and training is a problem just like garner

again many of these creeps are just thugs who are attacking cops, but in this case and garner the scared police way overreact it's shameful
>>
>>71709195
>people go on about how the black guy is a good boy then it's revealed he has an extensive police record and is a known criminal.
how does that change anything? The cops didn't know that when they stopped him. He wasn't acting violently or necessitated them using deadly force

You can't just shoot somebody you've never seen before, check their wallet, find out from their ID that they were a criminal, and then say "well I guess I was right all along."
Police need a prior reason to stop you and they definitely need a prior reason to use deadly force, you can't just conveniently find it afterwards
>>
>>71709252
>its still murder

murder carries a very specific statutory definition depending on jurisdiction. Be careful throwing it around.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.