[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Con Artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm looking for anything about con artists or confidence tricks in film and TV. I've put together a pretty long list of films already, but it's harder with television because if I haven't already seen it, I can't really pick out a good episode.

For TV, I basically have "The Long Con" from Lost, "Pilot" and "Forging Bonds" from White Collar, and "Marco" and "Inflatable" from Better Call Saul.

Anything that is either a good example of a con or about what a con is or how it works is perfect.
>>
why not show us your list so we don't spend a bunch of time listing things you already know about?
>>
The Pest
>>
File: list.png (27 KB, 579x525) Image search: [Google]
list.png
27 KB, 579x525
>>71706412
I listed most of the TV episodes but here is the whole list if you want to see it. I should be good on movies--this is probably more than I can watch in the next few months.
>>
Most episodes of The Unit had some angle to them; Hustle (UK); and almost anything Ricky Jay was ever in.
>>
The TV show Leverage
>>
File: gattaca-original.jpg (212 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
gattaca-original.jpg
212 KB, 1000x1500
but seriously...

Deception 2008
>>
>>71706371
No one mentioned the BBC show Hustle yet. What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>71706630
i'd recommend the comedy/crime movie 'flypaper'
>>
>>71708120
This. It's pretty solid show, and every time THAT music starts playing after a con, it almost makes you want to become a con artist yourself. Especially the firsts seasons with the original cast are the best.
>>
You might like Limitless (movie and TV show)
Maybe Salem
>>
>>71709682
Why Salem? :D
>>
>>71706371
Do you plan to watch them or are you just compiling a list?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.