[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did anyone not burst out laughing during these scenes? just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_md8tdykKTh1qkq1cq.png (120 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md8tdykKTh1qkq1cq.png
120 KB, 500x281
how did anyone not burst out laughing during these scenes?

just look at him

also why was Dexter complete shit after s4?
>>
i dont remember that scene

is that the last season?
>>
>>71705902
it's "young Dexter"
i.e. 40 year old looking man with a wig
>>
>>71705808
Yes. Its like the show became a parody of itself after s4. LIke when he's about to kill the Aussie bitch in s7 and instead has le saucy sex scene on the killing table with her
>>
>>71705808
That's a massive joke. These are professionals making these scenes. If you're going to try and make someone look younger who's rugged looking and in their 40s, use a younger looking actor or use creative lighting and shadows to make that person seem younger.

I don't get the logic of some of these idiots working in the business, that's laughable looking.
>>
>movie or tv show has a flashback
>male character always has long hair
What about the millions of poor faggots that go bald in their early 20's?
>>
>>71705997
long hair often softens someone's face, and thus makes them look younger, hence why they use it so much. plus in regards to males, most guys go through a long hair phase in their teen/college years.
>>
File: BOYS.png (18 KB, 100x83) Image search: [Google]
BOYS.png
18 KB, 100x83
>>71705808
>>
>>71705968
>about to kill the Aussie bitch in s7 and instead has le saucy sex scene on the killing table with her
That's the exact moment I stopped watching.
>>
Stopped watching when all hope of him ever fucking his sister was gone.
>>
>>71706098
I dont blame you. I laughed so fucking hard at that part
>>
File: file.jpg (144 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
144 KB, 480x340
>>71705808
I thought this was BvS Lex Luther from the thumbnail
>>
>>71705808
All-female writing staff after S4
>>
>>71706127
This.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.