[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 25
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her kid to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle. People want Me to do everything for them, but what they don't realize is, they have the power.

You have literally 10 seconds to find a more influential dialog.
>>
>>71703030
I'm CIA
>>
How does he reconcile the children born in really poor, shitty places like Africa? He probably should help them out.
>>
>>71703030
>A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle
Are drugs really that good?
>>
>>71703072
Stop thinking. Just be entertained. Be entertained. Entertained. Reeeeee!
>>
>A child born with AIDS into famine that won't live longer than 1 year, that's a miracle.
>>
>A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle.

How is that hard?
>>
>>71703072
They have family, friends and every chance to learn about Him and find eternal life.

Remember this is a God that encourages his followers to give away all their wealth. A tribal life in Africa isn't as horrifying as it might seem to a capitalist.

>inb4 muh starvation and disease
Everyone dies. Almost everyone horribly.
>>
>>71703030
The world only makes sense when you force it to.
>>
>>71703106
kek
>>
>>71703030

>A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education

I-I'm a miracle guys. I only started on drugs after I turned 20. Praise black god.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (35 KB, 640x283) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
35 KB, 640x283
you have to understand that god does not like you
in all probability he hates you
this is not the worst thing that can happen
>>
>a severe pedophile ring that's gone on for too long

Meeehhhh the teacher is quiet during the test something something make your own purpose
>>
>>71703164
Peer pressure?
>>
>>71703106

Dude drugs are AMAZING.

Crack is so good that people destroy their entire lives for it. They will suck a stranger's dick just for a bit of crack. They wouldn't do that if it wasn't great.
>>
>>71703164
He's referring to niggers and spics

That's why it's a miracle
>>
>>71703248
>in all probability he hates you

Nope.

God doesn't love you. God doesn't hate you.

God doesn't care at all about you.
>>
>>71703030

>You have literally 10 seconds to find a more influential dialog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyHl4l0zL-k
>>
>>71703030

> No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
> If I pull that off, would you die?
> It would be extremely painful.
> You're a big guy!
>4U
>>
>>71703072
People have different types of happiness there to where they can appreciate simplwer things unlike us.
>>
>>71703173
Holy shit are fundies this delusional? Fucking kek
>>
>>71703248
Thanks for the cringe.
>>
>>71703030

>>A single nigger mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her nigger kid to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A nigger teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle. People want Me to do everything for them, but what they don't realize is, they have the power.
>>
File: Postal.png (2 MB, 1870x1080) Image search: [Google]
Postal.png
2 MB, 1870x1080
>>71703030
Super easy
>>
>>71703309
Like the taste of a cool, crisp piece of mudcookie and west-nile mosquito sucking on their eyes.
>>
>>71703449
The joy of simple life.
>>
>>71703296
Yeah mostly likely this, if a supreme overload did create the universe why the fuck would he give a shit about some tiny insignificant creatures running around on a tiny insignificant speck of dust floating in the vast universe?
>>
>>71703296
so why do so many people act like they worship a god if god does not care about them at all?
>>
>>71703072
>>71703163
>implying people don't bring these upon themselves and their children
>>
>>71703173
Wow that might the most retarded argument I've ever heard.
>>
>a severe pedophile ring that goes on for far too long, no questions asked.

Oh, heh heh s-sorry to b-bother you. Yeah I guess that's n-not important or much of a m-m-miracle
>>
>>71703030

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be!

We all know things are bad -- worse than bad -- they're crazy.

It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone.

I want you to get mad!

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,
>>
>>71703030
So when a 13-year-old dies of cancer, that's her fault. She should have just said "no" to the tumor, right?
>>
>>71703446
Postal is pure kino
>>
What if instead of Morgan Freeman, God was played by Gilbert Gottfried? Still influential?
>>
>God appears as a nigger and the man doesn't bat an eyelid

That's the real miracle
>>
>>71703030
>single mom
that's the opposite of a miracle
>>
It's the best line of dialogue ever in a movie that simply says "Look, motherfuckers, there really is no God, seriously, and you are responsible for everything that happens. But go on praying to whatever being you wish to believe in, but when he/she/it doesn't save your stupid ass from doing stupid shit, don't fucking lay the blame on anyone but your own stupid fucking self."

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>71703296
This, making that leap to "hate" makes that dialog unforgivably edgelord

If it had been

>You have to understand that god does not "love" you
>In all probability, he doesn't care about you at all
>This is not the worst thing that could happen

Is better. Why is god "hating" you NOT one of the worst things you could find out? But I can see why god not giving a shit about you, or what you choose to do, can be good news. That's freeing in a way.
>>
>>71703608
BUILD THAT GODDAMN WALL
>>
>>71703030
>not doing drugs is a miracle

Those are some pretty low standards
>>
File: 1437863334450.jpg (197 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
1437863334450.jpg
197 KB, 650x430
>"you only get dubs when you don't want them, if you want them you will only suffer the embarrassment on singles"
>>
>>71703608

INFINITE TSUKUYOMIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>71703030
A dumb cunt who opens her legs gets knocked up to a Chad who won't stay with her and then is stuck with the consequences that she knew she could be,then provides basic parenting to her spawn is a miracle?

How?
>>
File: 08-spider-man-2002.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
08-spider-man-2002.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most, even our dreams.
>>
>>71703550
Honestly, if there was some supreme, infinite. omnipotent being. The fact that he would actually go out of his way to create things, shows a sense of caring. Why bother otherwise? Why no just exist being supreme. You don't gotta do shit. Getting off his ass means he cares.
>>
>>71703608
It's my money and I need it now!
>>
>>71703030
so can we only pick children's movies or was this just an example.
>>
>>71703042
first post best post
>>
>>71704158
creating existence isn't that much work. how many projects/hobbies have you been interested in for less than a week and then never paid much mind to after that?
>>
>>71704237
The only possible option is that god is incredibly autistic. That's the only way he's paid that much attention to anything he has made.
He is me with a train set.
>>
>>71703072
they are muslin
who cares?
>>
>>71703030
For you
>>
here's some dialogue
>I'M OP I EAT POOP HAHAHAHHA MY TEETH ARE BROWN AND I ONLY BREATHE IN FARTS BLACKED MORE LIKE POOPED AYY
>>
File: 960_thin_red_line_blu-ray_12x.jpg (165 KB, 960x412) Image search: [Google]
960_thin_red_line_blu-ray_12x.jpg
165 KB, 960x412
>Are you righteous? Kind? Does your confidence lie in this? Are you loved by all?
>Know that I was, too. Do you imagine your suffering will be any less because you loved goodness and truth?
>>
>>71704504
how did he get all the make up in the middle of the hunger games to do this?
>>
File: 1432002531268s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1432002531268s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
Daily reminder that 12 million people are being slaves right now. 2 of them are children, and more than half of that are being used for prostitution.

These children are being raped everyday, and God does nothing about it.
>>
Who wants to destroy the Jews? Who wants to grind their bones into the dust? And who wants to see them rise again? Wealthier,more successful,powerful,cultured,more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love em. What? Did he say 'Love the Jews'? It's strange,I know. But with these people, nothing is simple. The Jew says all he wants is to be left alone to study his Torah do a little business fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it,as if it were the very core of his being. If Hitler had not existed,the Jews would've invented him. For without such hatred,the so-called Chosen People would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Nazis. The worse the Jews are treated,the stronger they become. Egyptian slavery made them a nation. The pogroms hardened them. Auschwitz gave birth to the state of Israel. Suffering,it seems,is the very crucible of their genius. So,if the Jews are,as one of their own has said a people who will not take 'yes' for an answer, let us say 'yes' to them.They thrive on opposition. Let us cease to oppose them. The only way to annihilate this insidious people once and for all is to open our arms,invite them into our homes and embrace them. Only then will they vanish into assimilation,normality and love. But we cannot pretend. The Jew is nothing if not clever. He will see through hypocrisy and condescension. To destroy him, we must love him sincerely. If the Jews are strengthened by hate, wouldn't this destruction that you speak of, whether it's by love or any other means wouldn't that make them more powerful than they are already? Yes. lnfinitely more. They would become as God. It's the Jews' destiny to be annihilated so they can be deified. Jesus understood this perfectly. And look what was accomplished there with the death of just one enlightened Jew. Imagine what would happen if we killed them all.
>>
>>71703608

YAY! PEPTO BISMOL!!!
>>
>>71703030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
>>
>>71704610
Stupid meme dog poster.
>>
File: God Entity.jpg (66 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
God Entity.jpg
66 KB, 768x576
>>71703030
God Entity: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

Bender: Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.

God Entity: Yes, if you make it look like an electrical thing. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
>>
>>71704610

doesnt this just demonstrate that our sorrows are insignificant in the big picture?

and 'rape' is not on the same level as physical torture or actual death, especially not for people that have no opportunities to begin with

your whining is based on the assumption that everyone is destined to enjoy the same knowledge, power and freedom you do, its much harder to accept that your knowledge, power and freedom is extraordinary, and shouldn't be wasted on trying to elevate animals up to the level of humans
>>
File: Sofia.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Sofia.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>71703030

>"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..."
>>
>>71704918
My favorite episode
>>
>>71704959
watch those edges m8
>>
>>71704918
>You know, I was god once.
>Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died.
by far my favorite futurama episode
>>
>"Thermodynamic miracles... events with odds against so astronomical they're effectively impossible, like oxygen spontaneously becoming gold. I long to observe such a thing. And yet, in each human coupling, a thousand million sperm vie for a single egg. Multiply those odds by countless generations, against the odds of your ancestors being alive; meeting; siring this precise son; that exact daughter... Until your mother loves a man she has every reason to hate, and of that union, of the thousand million children competing for fertilization, it was you, only you, that emerged. To distill so specific a form from that chaos of improbability, like turning air to gold... that is the crowning unlikelihood. The thermodynamic miracle."

>"But that could be anyone."

>"Yes. Anybody in the world... But the world is so full of people, so crowded with these miracles that they become commonplace and we forget... I forget. We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull in our perceptions. Yet seen from the another's vantage point, as if new, it may still take our breath away. Come... dry your eyes, for you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg. Come, dry your eyes. And let's go home."
>>
File: drManhattan.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
drManhattan.jpg
186 KB, 1280x1024
>>71705078
>>
>>71703782
>>71703811
Back to back keks
>>
>>71703562
>being punished for someone else's mistake
Papists ruined Christianity.
>>
>>71703550
>The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent - Stanley Kubrick
>>
File: 4501073-1386030083284.gif (508 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4501073-1386030083284.gif
508 KB, 640x640
>>71703371
no probem faggot
glad to help
>>
>>71704012
interesting way of putting it senpai
>>
>>71703553
Tons of games has given me the answer.
God doesn't care about individual YOU.
God cares about collective worship.
He can't hear you prey by your bed at nigth.

But he can hear the whisper of a million voices roaring Amen.
>>
>>71704344
Why did God make muslims?
>>
>>71705363

its actually incredibly benevolent, like a nice warm blanket

think about how chill and perfect the planet earth is
>>
>>71704610
We'll take care of these minor issues after we get rid of whiteness and male privilege.
>>
>>71703072
if their pain is god's doing (or lack of doing), then do you think a billionaire's profits are god's doing too? you think god has a direct physical influence on each person on the earth? do you also think the earth is 6000 years old?
>>
>Getting dubs without even trying, that's a miracle
>>
File: s01e01grab05386.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
s01e01grab05386.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
>>71705486
so basically put...
god only listens to people if they are part of the
"in crowd"
>>
>>71705540
:^)
>>
>>71703072

haha blacks arnt actual people
>>
>>71703106
Yes, they are a substitute for literally any sober activity.
>>
>>71705486
But I thought he was omnipotent.
>>
>>71703164

he is seeing the world from a nigger perspective so its actually a rare thing to see

If you won the lottery two times in a row you might think its a miracle too, thats how black people see not raping and getting stoned all day
>>
>>71703309
This is a sentiment only the rich hold. Its just Victorian poverty fetishism.
>>
>>71703553
If we didn't suffer or learn something why waste our time in this plane of reality? Plus god probably isn't a singular entity or something we could even understand.
>>
>>71705534
>do you also think the earth is 6000 years old?

Why not? God could have willed everything into existence but made it look like it was billions of years old. It's like crafting a story - you give your setting millennia of history but the story itself takes place starting at a certain point.
>>
>>71705579
>>71705625
>DUDE WE'RE /POL/ LMAO
>>
>>71704610

only 2 kids being sex slaves out of like 7 billion is pretty good

p.s freeman is a meme and sucks
>>
>>71705692
>DUDE I'M OFFENDED LMAO
>>
>>71704344
he does, because he's still their god. budhists should be the ones suffering
>>
>>71703072
>"Behold, I am weary of my wisdom, like a bee that has gathered too much honey; I need hands outstretched to receive it. I would give away and distribute, until the wise among men find joy once again in their folly, and the poor in their riches. "
>>
>>71703030
Making responsible decisions is apparently a miracle. That's what happens when you make God black
>>
>>71705497
they are muslims
who cares?

they were made by a bull on fire that lives on the moon
>>
>>71705692

>getting upset over a 4chan post

I doubt it was anything personnel kid
>>
File: 1457130387289.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1457130387289.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1087
>>71705733
fuck
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (274 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
274 KB, 500x457
>>71705666
stopped reading after i realised the devil wrote this
>>
>>71705692

>DUDE I USE 4CHAN EVEN THOUGH NAUGHTY WORDS UPSET ME LMAO
>>
I'd be surprised if any bit of movie dialog was influential.

Books have changed society (usually as propaganda), but movies never have.
>>
>>71705811
That's not something you can actually objectively measure. If films stick around in the cultural zeitgeist for long enough, they're bound to have an effect on people in some way, shape or form.
>>
>>71705811
I'm pretty sure sharks are endangered because of Jaws
>>
>>71705811
>movies have never changed society
birth of a nation and triumph of the will are the most obvious examples of why you're wrong
>>
File: 1396002919266.jpg (44 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1396002919266.jpg
44 KB, 475x347
>>71705078
>miracles
>1/4 of conceptions are miscarried without medical intervention
>the mortality rate for infants before 5 is over 20% without medical intervention
>mutation and genetic disorders are predicated on the imperfection of that process

believers really need to kill themselves.
>>
>>71703030
>single mom

Promoting degeneracy. Fuck this movie.
>>
File: Network.jpg (13 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
Network.jpg
13 KB, 608x336
>>71703608

Network is such a great film.

>It's too late, Diana. There's nothing left in you that I can live with. You're one of Howard's humanoids. If I stay with you, I'll be destroyed. Like Howard Beale was destroyed. Like Laureen Hobbs was destroyed. Like everything you and the institution of television touch is destroyed. You're television incarnate, Diana: Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. And the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split seconds and instant replays. You're madness, Diana. Virulent madness. And everything you touch dies with you. But not me. Not as long as I can feel pleasure, and pain... and love.
>>
>>71705078
>retrospective, multi-tiered probability
Some people are simply too stupid to live.
>>
>>71704610
0.00001666% are kids?
>>
File: snap0309s.jpg (25 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
snap0309s.jpg
25 KB, 500x283
>>71704610
>le daily reminder meme
if people care so much that shit would not happen to begin with senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 450x450
>>71703135
>Reeeeee!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71703072

>Why does God allow bad things to happen? Why doesn't he just make life perfect for everyone?

I hate this meme.

Or, in secular societies:

>Why does the white man allow bad things to happen? Why can't life just be perfect for everyone?
>>
>>71705506
It's chill and perfect because you evolved specifically to live on it.

And it still kills most people.
>>
>>71703106
Drugs are the best thing I ever did. The most fun times I've ever had have all been on drugs (including alcohol in this).

To explain it to someone that has never tried, imagine your happiness scale ranging from 1-10, and a normal person is usually around 5-6. With drugs you can "unlock" a next level that takes you to 20, but once you come back down to 5-6 like most normal people you feel more depressed than your average person cause you are used to feeling like 20.
>>
>>71703106
Drugs are awesome. Sad thing is there's tons of people with more potential and intelligence than anyone I've met that didnt do drugs and the habit/dependence kills their motivation or makes them complacent.

People don't lose their lives and potential because they are just alright...they have to be pretty fucking good to do that.
>>
File: 1466959359864.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466959359864.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>71703042
>>
>>71703030
>A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle

and yet here i am, depressed and suicidal

t-thanks god
>>
>>71704287
He didnt pay much attention, though. It took him 7 days to create everything on earth. Thats not long at all. Thats not long for a human that lives for 80 years, imagine how short of a timespan that it is for someone that is billions of years old.
>>
>>71707533
Wouldn't the fact the world is an unending perpetually worsening existential nightmare where nothing that matters can actually be accomplished and all is vanity do that? Thus lead people to drugs? Rather than trying to rest the blame solely upon the drugs?
>>
File: 1467376304581.jpg (25 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
1467376304581.jpg
25 KB, 300x407
>>71707559
>>
>>71703030
>A single mom
burn in hell fornicator
>>
>>71707857
>>71707559
i need more SeaIA
>>
>>71704012

Tyler was saying it's just as likely for God to hate you as love you. The meaning of his statement is that God being apathetic towards your existence is the most probable.
>>
File: giphy.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>71707962
>apathetic god
so god is an unfeeling monster?
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>71703042
>>
>>71707507
thats exactly how i explain mdma to people who have never done it

nice anon
>>
>>71707362
so are you saying God is a white man?

that's so fucking racist
>>
itt: we pretend god exists
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
There, one of the best pieces of dialogue ever put in a movie.
>>
>>71708573
why the hell not?
its not like we have better things to do
>>
File: tips.png (282 KB, 1280x1008) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
282 KB, 1280x1008
>>71708573
I believe you dropped this, m'lady.
>>
>>71708870
>2016
>still pretending to be some conservative christian
Can we just drop the act? It's getting silly.
>>
>>71703042

This line has influenced every movie that came after it.
>>
>>71703072
YOU (we collectively as a human race) should help them. God made YOU and YOU let the world become the vile evil disgusting place it is. He made it perfect and it was tainted. He won't fix this one; he's making a new one.
>>
>>71703030
Conservate propaganda: the speech
>>
>>71708959
>collective humanity is responsible for evil
lmao
YOU are not responsible for the fact that, if people don't eat, they die of starvation. YOU are not responsible for the fact that, humans are vulnerable to disease, which YOU did not create. those properties come from human nature
>>
>>71703277
>look /pol/ I'm doing it again
>>
>>71703030
>A married beta male who provides for his wife and her son and still finds time to build a cuckshed and supports her wife bull pin, thats a miracle.
>>
>>71703188
I loved it, not even joking.
>>
>>71703275
You got it backwards, idiot. Drugs aren't that great it's just that withdrawall is HELL. People will do crazy things to not feel like constantly dying inside...
>>
>>71708959
Might want to read up on Genesis, mate
Man disobeys god's command and god curses him because of it.
>>
File: 1467215250856.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1467215250856.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>71703173
Holy shit the denial in this one is scary.
>>
>>71704344
>Implying muslims are not people who worship god too
>>
File: 1466632521488.jpg (30 KB, 353x424) Image search: [Google]
1466632521488.jpg
30 KB, 353x424
>>71705748
>>
>>71714034
>implying muslims are people
>>
>>71707362
you are a dumb nigger

God is all powerful, white people aren't
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.