[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the better actor? When I was a kid watching Harry Potter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: harry-potter-600.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
harry-potter-600.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
Who is the better actor? When I was a kid watching Harry Potter I used to think the Emma was a better actor and was going to have a better career than Radcliffe despite not being the lead of the franchise sort of like Harrison Ford but now I'm starting to think that I was wrong.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (25 KB, 800x178) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
25 KB, 800x178
radcliffe is the superior actor
>>
In movies 1 and 2 they were all shit. They got legitimately better but I think Radcliffe is probably the best since he has more of a believable emotional range than Watson.
>>
File: AYDN_Operation_sce_2735694b.jpg (59 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
AYDN_Operation_sce_2735694b.jpg
59 KB, 620x387
>>71701903
After watching Young Doctors notebook I'd say Dan.
plus I like how he seems to pick roles that are out there, and that he'll enjoy playing like Swiss Army, Kill Your Darlings etc.

>>71701934
Radcliffe's a London born Labour supporter so he's probably a massive Liberal faggot as well
>>
>>71701903
this wasnt even a contest.Daniel's been in much more different roles since HP and hes always pick challenging stuff while all Emma do is ranting and shit.Dan is legitimate one of the best young actors out there tbqh
>>
>>71701903
Emma only uses her eyebrows.
>>
The kid from that movie with brie larson
>>
daniel radcliffe is miles ahead of emma watson both in talent and chosen roles

how can watson expect people to take her seriously as an actor if she never fucks a horse?
>>
>>71701934

>she will never drug you and turn you into a bbc servant in a maid outfit

:(
>>
>>71701903
Emma is desperately trying to create a career on flick of the week stuff

Daniel on the other hand picks unique roles in movies that might not be as big, but allows him to show a better range.
>>
File: wSDWOgU.jpg (324 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
wSDWOgU.jpg
324 KB, 2000x3000
>>
>>71702883
Who would ever want that? That sounds fucking horrible
>>
Emma is better looking Emilia Clarke
They have the same acting range
>>
>>71701903

rupert grint was best, emma middling, daniel worst
>>
File: rupert-grint.jpg (358 KB, 620x795) Image search: [Google]
rupert-grint.jpg
358 KB, 620x795
>>71701903
grint was by far the best
>>
>>71701903
The hobbit.
>>
>>71704358
Is he okay?
>>
>>71704585
He'll be fine
>>
>>71702383
>>71702506
>>71702990

What all this anons says. It's not only your performance, your choice of characters is a big part of being a good actor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.