[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you I like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: The-Hateful-Eight-Banner[1].jpg (216 KB, 1023x770) Image search: [Google]
The-Hateful-Eight-Banner[1].jpg
216 KB, 1023x770
ITT: Fuck you I like it
>>
WELL DONE. GREAT TASTE. WELL DONE. HOWEVER
>>
>>71700953
me too m8
>>
Terminator Salvation Tbh
>>
It was, so sad.
>>
BIG
BLACK

DINGUS
>>
Too many movies to list.

But I'll try with a few recent movies I saw.

Stage Fright (2014)
Better Living Through Chemistry (2014)
The Final Girls (2015)
The Last Witch Hunter (2015, and the D&Diesel promo vid)
Les Combattants (2014)
>>
>>71700953
Pulp Fiction > Django > 8 > Dogs > Deathproof > Basterds > Kill Bill

Prove me wrong
>>
>>71701373
you are wrong.
>>
Wolves (2014)

Not Ginger Snaps/Dog Soldiers-tier, but it was a nice weremovie.

inb4 it was Twilight-tier

fuck you, it doesn't have werewolves using their powers to play a team sport in a scene that was supposed to be taken seriously, so it's above Twilight (and so is Michael J. Fox's Teen Wolf for that matter).
>>
>>71701373
>forgetting the movie with the black girl in it

pleb
>>
>>71700953

I've loved every Tarantino movie but this particular one made me furious with disappointment.

What exactly did you like about it? The first half was OK when it seemed like it was leading up to something but knowing how the second half is totally ruins that on repeat viewings too.

It was such a lazy script. He only made this movie because of the publicity from the leak. He's written plenty of other lazy scripts that never saw the light of day.
>>
>>71701459
Only listed the ones I've seen m8
>>
>>71701373
Meh. Pleb taste.

True Romance>Jackie Brown>the rest
>>
>>71701483
3/10 bait
>>
>>71701666
>so pleb he can't comprehend Patrician ratings
>>
>>71700953

70mm film with it mostly set indoors inside a cabin

3 hours just for the sake of it than needing to be 3 hours long

Lazy second half that does not do justice to the first half

6/10
>>
>>71701483
true romance wasn't directed by him
1.JB
2.PF
3.H8
4.DU
5.RD
6.IB
7.KB
8.DP
>>
>>71702093
Is JB really that good?
>>
>>71701666
Lol fuck off.

True Romance is easily his best writing.
>>
>>71700953
i love it
>>
>>71702262
But he didn't direct, so it doesn't count
>>
>>71702276
Who said he did?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>omg 70mm how amazing
>90% of the movie is in a fucking room

bravo quentin, at least you can now say you filmed a movie in 70mm
>>
>>71702306
>people rate movies directed by Tarantula
>FUCK OFF PLEB RATING TRUE ROMANCE A BEST
>true romance is not directed by Tarantula
>FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHO SAID IT IS

you are not serious, are you?
>>
>>71701476
I feel ya. I like everything about it except the script. Love the setting, the performances, the characters, the shots... almost every scene is very watchable and enjoyable on its own. Unfortunately the whole thing together is borderline nonsensical
>>
>>71702439
>the whole thing together is borderline nonsensical

isn't that the whole point? He's not exactly a guy who makes movies that make sense
>>
>>71700953
>the names line up with the actors themselves

Jesus this feels good to see for once.
>>
>>71700953
i stopped caring because they will rate it good anyway: the movie.
oh also: lets add some race bait
oh and morricone's music so we can get an oscar (even tho is one of the most unispired soundtrack he's ever written, and rightfully so, how could you be inspired by that)
>>
>>71702377
But that didn't happen, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>71702510
I'm sure it's different in your head
>>
>>71702093
So? He wrote it.
>>
>>71701481
You just got assigned homework then anon. Go watch it now. Also has some prime bridget fonda, if you needed another reason.
>>
>>71702228
Its pretty good. Feels like his most mature movie, probably because it was based on source material.
>>
File: M83_-_Oblivion_2013_cover.jpg (50 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
M83_-_Oblivion_2013_cover.jpg
50 KB, 316x316
>>71700953
the OST was pretty good as well
>>
>>71700953
imagine how ennio morricone must have felt

>alright maestro watch the master go to work, im gonna use my 70mm camera to not have good shots of the winter environment around us, but rather we're gonna sit in this cabin, play a game of fucking clue, and you're gonna tell ur dudes on the strings to pull when sometime dies or gets blood puked on them, or better yet swell the music when sammy boy says dingus, you got that daddy-o?

i was expecting something like Rio Bravo or at least some proper use of the 70mm like in khartoum or something, not a fucking game of clue
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.